“Continuing Excellence - CB & Janice Turner” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn

You added Comfort Inn to your Saves list
Comfort Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   151 Farmers Market Road, Hillsville, VA 24343 (Formerly Fairfield Inn Hillsville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Hillsville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Johnston, South Carolina
“Continuing Excellence - CB & Janice Turner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

As in our past stays, everything was excellent. Tiffany at check-in was super - friendly, gave us great tips on restaurants to frequent and "hot" fresh cookies. We enjoyed a few relaxing moments in the lobby after check-in with her. The lobby, the room and all areas were VERY clean. The lapboard was a plus - the room furnishings great and VERY clean. The morning breakfast was PLATINUM. Every worker in all capacities was extremely cordial and urged to just ASK if you need anything. Shelby was fantastic at check-out - great attitude and demeanor. The only thing that could have made it better was being able to stay another night. Looking forward to a return.

Room Tip: We have not encountered any negatives in room assignments - satisfied with hotel designation.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guests,

Thank you for your high praise on Tiffani, she has been with the hotel almost a year now and does a fantastic job!! I am so happy you found the breakfast bar to your liking. Our goal is to have a nice clean hotel for our guests with a wonderful breakfast bar in the morning to start you day off right!! Please visit again.

Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Everything was excellent and everything we expected. Great service and staff, very comfortable beds, nice flat screen with a wide variety of channels.This hotel also has free weight work out room, heated pool, jacuzzi/ hot tub and wide variety of breakfast treats. Thank you Tiffany for all of your accommodations!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guests,

We are so glad you enjoyed the hotel!! We are very happy you enjoyed the flat screen TV's, heated pool and hot tub, as well as our expanded hot breakfast bar. The fitness center was renovated this spring for our travelers which include a new updated treadmill machine, free weights, and a weight bench. Please come back and visit anytime.

Clearfield, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

We always choose to stay in this hotel when we're passing through the I-79 / I-81 area. We've stayed here many times during the last 4 or 5 years, and will definitely stay here again in the future. And it's easy to see why. The hotel is remarkably clean, the Front Desk Agents, Housekeepers, and Breakfast Workers are very helpful, and the breakfast food is great! It really is a case of: "What's Not To Love?"

Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for being a regular valued guests of ours!! I am so glad that you enjoy our hotel as we are always doing something different for our guests. Our goal is simply Customer Satisfaction. Please come back anytime.

Paden City, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I booked a room at this location as I was on the road returning home from FL. Based on past experience with Comfort Inn in PA and Oh I was expecting a good stay. But my experience here at the Comfort Inn in Hillsville VA went way beyond good. My bed was the most comfortable bed and my pillow the best ever(I jokingly told the front desk clerk I considered stealing it and she told me they were for sale and for $20 I now have the same pillow). Another guest checking out also said her pillow was the best ever and was also going to buy one. The room cooling was just right and the blackout curtains I was told about kept out any security lights from outside my window. I literally slept like a baby. And the location of the hotel is beautiful. I didnt get to use the indoor pool as I was too tired but saw a few people enjoying it. Breakfast was plentiful and the coffee (including my favorite hazelnut creamer) was the best I had during my 12 hr. road trip the previous day. And thanks to my AAA discount my room was right at $100. I want to say that just last month I stayed oovernight in a Hilton hotel in Mobile AL and I would definitely rank my stay at this Comfort Inn above the Hilton.This review may sound like an exaggeration but I just wanted to let others know about this Comfort Inn in case you are traveling through this area and need a great place to stay. Enjoy!

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Guests,

Thank you for your lovely words on our hotel on TripAdvisor and Choice Hotels review page. I am so happy you loved our breakfast and coffee, including Hazelnut Creamer. We have a wide selection of breakfast for everyone to enjoy. I am so happy the pillows were to your liking and I hope you enjoy the pillow that you bought from the hotel. Please see us soon!!!

Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

We stayed over night at this hotel and we found it to be clean, quiet, and comfortable. Another plus for us was that it didn't have that heavy air freshener spray smell that some hotels have being that we have health issues with those artificial fragrances. The staff was friendly and courteous too. There was a nice complimentary breakfast in the morning and there was a wide variety of food, including fresh fruit, hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, ham slices, cereal, and much more. We have no complaints about this hotel and we would definately stay here again.

dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Guests,

Thank you for your kinds words on the hotel. Our goal is to satisfy our guests when they are at the Comfort Inn of Hillsville, VA. Please come back and visit us anytime.

Hampstead, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Nice updated hotel with friendly people and close to I 77. Clean rooms, good shower, hot water. Only problem was the sheets seemed to small for the bed. I woke with parts of me on bare mattress. Breakfast was better than usual for these hotels. Good place for dinner is Macadoos in Galax- good deli sandwiches.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear Guests,

I want to personally thank you for choosing our hotel out of many brand hotels in Hillsville, VA. Thank you for your kinds words on my hotel. My linen is outsourced and I have talked to them personally on the issue with the linen. It seems like it may have been mixed up from the plant and I have addressed the situation. Once again, thank you and please come back and see us!!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

We stayed here overnight on a Saturday during a long road trip. The hotel was clean, comfortable and the staff very friendly and accommodating. The included breakfast had a variety of normal hotel fare, but something we had never seen before at hotel breakfasts: more than one employee replenishing the food and cleaning the tables! Obviously, the hotel takes customer service seriously. They never ran low on food and it was always hot. My only complaint with the hotel was that the wifi was weak.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!