“Good Food and Good Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 181 Restaurants in Herndon
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Doing business
Good for: Doing business
“Good Food and Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

The food is always decent - very good, but not necessarily gourmet. We have always had very good customer service. Our drinks are filled without asking, and the wait staff check back frequently. The salad bar has a good variety, and there are Greek selections, too, such as stuffed grape leaves. I like that they will accommodate special requests, without hesitation. If you order something you don'tlike, just let them know.

The menu has a good variety, and it is a good place to bring guests, since there is something fo reveryone. I recommend this place!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great little lunch spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

The waitstaff were friendly, the food was yummy--even the lunch portion was almost too much!--and my boyfriend and I were in and out in a timely manner. I would go back if we end up in Herndon again. Try it out!

• Visited May 2013
Bristow, Virginia
“Great lunch spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I hadn't dined here in a while and today I went there with 2 co-workers. I had the gyro and it was super delicious. I'm so glad this place is still awesome. Upstairs filled up quickly right around noon, which is a testament to the fact that I am not the only one who likes this restaurant! I'll be back again soon!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Downtown herndon is full of fun things, like the Closet Thrift store, Harvest bread (get a free slice) and Thursday farmer's market. We stopped by after visiting some of the local stores, found parking just across the street. Had the Thursday lunch special (souvlaki and gyros). The gyro tasted just like I used to get in Monistraki near Athens with real Tzatziki (not some watery facsimile). They have the best salad bar in the region. Service was great, price reasonable, they had two separate large office parties going, and is popular with local businessness because of the separate party room.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alexandria, Virginia
“Quick Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

Had the half price burger special on Wednesday during lunch. We also enjoyed two slices of pizza. We enjoyed our meal and the waiter always kept our water glasses full.