“Max - transportation team is STELLAR!” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Philadelphia
“Max - transportation team is STELLAR!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Assisted with car battery jump - he was s kind! Very much appreciate his efforts to assist graciously!
Excellent location, Starbucks across the street and Panara take out coming soon!
Great value for level of accommodations -

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Sarah L, Manager at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Road Warrior: Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your recent experience.

We are very pleased to read that a member of our team was able to assist you with your car needs and help you back on the road safely and quickly. It was our pleasure to help. We'll share your comments with them and make sure they see the kind remarks. Thank you as well for letting us know you had a enjoyable stay and found the location convenient for your travel needs. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time your travels bring you to the area.

E-Commerce Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Lauren took excellent care of our large group. I travel frequently and rarely come across such an amazing level of service.

The hotel itself is nice and located in a quiet but busy enough area to find plenty of diverse dining options. All within walking distance.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dear Mike; I'd like to thank you for sharing your recent stay with us and appreciate you selecting our hotel to host your group.

We are delighted to read that you all had a great time and appreciate the praise for Lauren. I will share your feedback with her and the rest of the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to keep up the excellent customer service.

We hope to welcome you all back soon! Thank you again for being our guests.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I stopped staying at this hotel because the effort it took for their rewards program. I booked the room, but did not have a room on the proper floor. They moved my room, but it took me 3 trips back to the desk to get it sorted out. There were several occurrences like this one. The Hilton rewards program and their double tree hotel is of better quality.

Stayed August 2014
Sarah L, Manager at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Ben; Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing this information with the team.

We sincerely apologize for any difficulty you had as our guest and with the Reward Program. I have shared your comments with the Guest Service Manager and asked them to reach out to you and discuss the challenges you had and work with you to make this right. We hope to win back your loyalty and trust of the brand and our hotel and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Casablanca, Morocco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is to inform that I did really appreciate my stay at Crowne Plaza hotel Dulles Airport. What I did appreciate particularely, is the kindness and sympathy of the hotel personel. As Airline pilot, let say, I'm used to hotels all around the around. In some places, you don't feel comfortable, especially from the service in general. The Crowne plaza Dulles Airport is very well located with restaurants, bars, malls all around. The hotel is beautifull, very clean. I felt warmly welcomed. The personal is very helpfull. Special mention to Mr. Brahim, he's outstanding.

Room Tip: Rooms on south side more sunny.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Sarah L, Manager at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Rabea; Thank you for the wonderful review!

As a valued customer, and someone that travels and stays all around the world, we truly appreciate your positive and kind feedback for our hotel, staff and services. We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. We will share your comments with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to keep up the excellent customer service.

Thank you again for your business.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I came to the Crowne Plaza for business for 3 days and was delighted by the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, in particular Ibrahim at the front desk. I was able to get great instructions and recommendations for some quick sight seeing. There's a bus stop nearby to take you to the Metro line for heading into DC. I was also able to visit the Air and Space museum in VA, right near Dulles when I checked out and left my luggage at the hotel while I toured. Ibrahim deserves 5 stars alone for his efforts, thank you Crowne Plaza for a short but great time.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dear WanderingBeeser; I'd like to thank you for being our guests and taking the time to share your review with us.

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the location, staff and services provided by the Crowne Plaza Dulles exceeded your expectations. We appreciate the praise for Ibrahim and will share your positive feedback with him to motivate and inspire him to keep up the excellent customer service. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your business travels bring you to the area.

dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hello everybody,
We stayed at 4 different hotels on our last trip and this was the only one my family felt taken care of by the excellent service given to us by their staff.
Very helpfull, polite and courtiers.
Thank you Ibrahim for the upgrade and Laura and Anna.
We stayed 3 days at this nice hotel.
The rooms were all clean, Internet worked perfectly. The bed was very confortable.
1 of my son's slept on the sofa and we had 1 additional extra bed for my older son.
We had 1 bedroom with a living room.
Breakfast was good too. The bus transfers were perfectly timed to the airport.
Best this hotel has a rent a car service and the rent was very cheap
They have a swimming pool too, and a small gym.
The location is just perfect!! Just across the street you find a cinema and many restaurants.
We had not 1 single complain.
Thank you for making our stay that great and for keeping us happy all the time,
Kind regards from Dubai,
Abdulla, Petra, Talal and Hamad

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear Petra; Thank you very much for the wonderful review and for being our guests.

We take great pride in our hotel and 100% customer satisfaction is very important to us. I am very pleased to see the praise and kind words for Ibrahim, Laura and Anna as well as the rest of the team. I am delighted to read that you and your family had a great stay and found the Crowne Plaza Dulles was a convenient, comfortable hotel and had all the amenities you needed for a pleasant experience.

We hope to welcome you back again the next time your travels bring you to the area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Thank you Mr. Ibrahim Egyptian man
He was very kind and helpful.
He let me know how is suitable person work as provisional.
The hotel very nice
And the location is amazing.
I am sure I am going back to this hotel when I am coming back.
Allas

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Dear Allas; Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and found the Crowne Plaza Dulles a convenient location and had everything you needed for a great stay. I appreciate the compliments for the staff.

The best compliment we can receive is a repeat guest, thank you for letting us know that you will select our location again the next time your travels bring you to the area.

E-Commerce Manager

Been to Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!