“Home away from home!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Herndon, Virginia
“Home away from home!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I'm in the airline business and basically needed a place to stay while in between trips overseas. The rates are phenomenal and the hotel isn't shabby for the price. The hotel staff made me feel at home and always greeted me when I walked by the front desk. There are two employees in particular that really made a great impression on me(Ana and Paul). They are the type of employees companies should never take for granted as they are the front line employees most customers remember the most. Keep up the great work!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our Crowne Plaza. We are especially pleased that a frequent airline traveler like yourself felt welcomed by our staff and that we were your home away from home. I will forward your nice comments regarding our staff to our management team.
We look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to the Dulles area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Fredericksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

I stayed at this property two days for a conference. What a fantastic place! Staff are beyond accommodating. The rooms are great, lots of space to get some work done, really spacious bathrooms and comfortable beds.

The business center is excellent with both windows and apple computers.

The banquet facilities were also very nice and the banquet staff were excellent.

Hats off to the management and staff of this hotel, all top notch!

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of your recent stay. We are so glad that you enjoyed your guest room as well as our banquet facilities and found them conducive for getting work done. We focus on providing excellent customer service, so are especially pleased to hear that our front desk staff made you feel that our hotel was your home away from home. I will forward your nice comments about Ana and Paul to our management team for recognition of them.
Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to the Dulles area.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We used the Crowne Plaza for the third year in our annual planning meeting. The rooms were comfortable for traveling participants and the staff was extremely helpful in catering to our food and business needs (such as copies, projectors, etc.). I highly recommend this location and service.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport. We are especially happy to welcome back repeat customers, so are especially pleased that you enjoyed our hotel for a third year. I will forward your nice comments regarding our helpful banquet staff to our catering management team.
Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza and we look forward to the opportunity to host your next meeting.

Abingdon, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I had one of the best stays ever at this hotel. From beginning at check in with the desk making me feel at home and welcomed. The room was fresh, clean and met with all my needs for my visit. I stayed here for 3 nights and had all my meals there at the hotel. After having my first dinner there at Houlihan’s the day I checked in, I decided this was not your normal hotel meal. The best steak cooked to perfection! The staff was so genuine with their service and took the extra step to make me feel welcomed will definitely make this my home away from whenever I’m in Herndon Virginia.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We believe that we have an excellent staff and love to hear when they exceed our customer's expectations and make you feel like our hotel is your home away from home! I will let our management team know that you enjoyed your meal in Houlihan's Restaurant. The Steak Salad is a personal favorite of mine that I can recommend you try on your next visit to our hotel.
Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport.

cape canaveral, florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Just stayed at the Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport for a company meeting. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The hotel had a great fitness center and large indoor pool. The banquet rooms were perfect, food very tasty and staff did an awesome job accommodating all our needs. An excellent meeting at an excellent hotel! Will definitely be a return guest!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport hotel. We are happy that you had a great conference experience and enjoyed your guest room and the catered meals. I am especially pleased that you felt our staff was awesome and will forward your nice comments to our management team.
We hope to have the opportunity to host you again during your next trip to Herndon.

Hatboro, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I stayed here a couple days for business. The staff was wonderful and very personable. The room was clean and very spacious. We had multiple meals during our meeting and the food was fresh and inviting. I would stay here again not only for business but for personal reasons. They had a indoor pool which would be perfect for my son. Thank you so much to the staff and keep up the good work.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We strive to provide excellent customer service, so are especially pleased that you found our staff wonderful. I will also forward your nice comments regarding the banquet meals you enjoyed to our chef.
We hope that you can return soon for a family getaway and enjoy our pool and whirlpool.
Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Dulles.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I recently had the pleasure of staying at Crowne Plaza Dulles while attending a company conference held at this hotel. The entire experience exceeded my expectations. The staff was friendly and professional; the rooms were clean, comfortable and well appointed; and the food was delicious. An all around great value. I would highly recommend this hotel to the business traveler.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your guest room and felt the Crowne Plaza Dulles was a great value, but we are especially pleased that our staff provided you with an exceptional experience. I will forward your nice comments to our management team so that we can acknowledge our staff.
We look forward to the opportunity to host you again during your next visit to the Dulles area.

Been to Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!