“Shinning Star !!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
San Francisco, California
“Shinning Star !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

After traveling on business for over 30 years, I seldom write a review, The facility is not unusual, But the people (every last one) are awesome. We were treated like royalty. Courtesy you seldom experience these days. I would not hesitate to stay there again and have already told many friends & associates about my experiences.
Nick P.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We are so pleased that you found our staff awesome and providing a high level of courteousness. I agree with you that the customer service of an establishment is what makes for a great guest experience, so am happy that we provided that for you.
Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Dulles, and we look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to the Dulles area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I wanted to thank the staff at the hotel's restaurant for great service. Adelrahman (Egypt) and La (Vietnam) were very kind. I haven't seen genuine hospitality in a long time and wanted to say that you for your service. I would stay again on the basis that the hotel staff was friendly alone. Thanks for the outstanding service! Kind regards,
Princess

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel. Our goal is to provide all our guests with excellent customer service, so we are especially pleased that two of our Houlihan's servers provided you with great service and hospitality.
I will forward your nice comments to our Houlihan's management team. Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Dulles.

Raytown, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I travel to the area on business about 1 week per month, and for over 4 years now this is the place I call home while I'm here. The rooms are always very clean, the bed is comfortable, the location convenient, and the customer service is always exceptional! I travel a lot, and if all other things are equal, the thing that keeps me coming back to a hotel is customer service. At the Crowne Plaze-Herndon, they make me feel like a special guest. I really want to highlight one of the front desk staff, Mr. Edin Navarro, who for 4 years now acknowledges me by name as I enter the front doors,and anytime he sees me inside the property. When I see Edin at the front desk upon check in, I know I'll receive exceptional service. It's folks like him that keep me coming back to the CP. David, thanks to you for hiring great people, and great job promoting Edin- I noticed his name on the Desk Manager placard last time I checked in. If you hire and create more staff like him--people will keep coming back, Thanks for always making me feel at home.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stays at our Crowne Plaza Dulles. We value returning guests and are glad that you enjoy your guest room as well as our convenient location.
We are especially happy when we hear that a member of our staff provides excellent service. We have recently promoted Edin at the front desk because of his consistent focus on helping our guests.
I will forward your nice comments regarding Edin to our management team. We look forward to having you stay again during your next visit to the Herndon/ Dulles area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Dealt with Leslie Alves via email all the way from New Zealand who was excellent and very professional. She responded to emails promptly and made me feel at ease about my reservation. She also went out of her way to ensure the room was setup with flowers and a bottle of champaign upon our arrival as per my request; a surprise for my partner.

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel. We are very happy to hear that Leslie was so helpful with your reservation. She was happy to help you plan your surprise goodies so that they were waiting upon your arrival.
Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza, and we look forward to the opportunity to host you again during your next trip to the Dulles area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

just wanted to say how nice the staff at the hotel is. It starts with your check in, Mark W could not have been any nicer, despite it being late. I was given an exceptional room. A very comfortable bed, quiet to even sleep in and close to where I needed to be for this trip. But for me, if the people treat you well, then the other things become secondary. GREAT JOB MARK W!

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our Crowne Plaza Dulles. We have recently added new bedding in all guest rooms, so are glad that you enjoyed your stay and found the bed so comfortable.
We emphasize providing excellent customer service, so are particularly happy when we hear that one of guest service agents provided great service. I will forward your nice comments regarding Mark to the front office manager so they can recognize him for his good work.
We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to the Herndon area.

Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

It was un-memorable which is both a good thing and a bad thing. A good thing that it wasn't memorably bad and a bad thing that it wasn't memorably good!

The hotel failed spectacularly to wow me. And when I was checking out in the morning there was a million kids checking in and they didn't have the common sense to try and keep one person free for hotel guests to check out.

The breakfast was good; not a spectacular buffet, not bad. The hotel room was clean and comfortable. WiFi was ok, they had hot water in the taps and the AC worked.

un-memorable about sums it up.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad that you found your guest room comfortable and enjoyed the complimentary Wi-Fi. We strive to make each guest's stay a memorable one, so I am disappointed that we did not exceed your expectations.
I will forward your comments regarding the check out process to our front office management team and appreciate your feedback.
We hope that you will consider visiting us again during your next trip to the Dulles area so that we can make your next trip a truly memorable one.

Reston, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I travel weekly and have many hotel choices in the area, but keep coming back to the Crown Plaza. The staff is friendly, the workout facility is fantastic and the rooms are clean and well done. As a frequent traveler I look for dining variety and in addition to the hotel restaurant their are many choices within walking distance. This hotel is an excellent choice.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We always appreciate our returning guests and are glad that you enjoy our hotel's guest rooms as well as our convenient location next to many restaurants in addition to our Houlihan's restaurant on-site. We are especially happy that our staff provided you friendly service as we emphasize the importance of great service with all our staff.
We look forward to welcoming you back for future trips, and thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza.

Been to Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!