“Best place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Weekend Savings!
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
“Best place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I love staying at this Crowne Plaza. The front desk staff, especially Siddique, are very welcoming and helpful. The rooms are clean have everything you need for a great night's stay. Lots of restaurants to choose from nearby. This is always my first choice of hotels when I am in the area.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for your nice comments regarding your recent stay. We are always happy to hear when our return guests love staying here and look forward to welcoming you back for another visit. I will forward your compliments about our front office staff to our management team.
Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Washington, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

A great hotel if you want to stay near Dulles airport. The staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating, rooms are nice and clean. There are restaurants nearby, one is actually part of the hotel. the shuttle runs every half hour to the airport, which is about 5 minutes away. I stay here often.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We love to welcome back returning guests and get their feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff so friendly. Our airport van shuttle does depart the hotel every half hour and picks up at Dulles at 2H lower level.
We hope you will enjoy our Houlihan's Restaurant & Bar again on your next visit as our outdoor patio is now open for dining.
Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza.

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

This was my first time staying at this Crowne Plaza and I was very happy with my stay.

First of all, their shuttle showed up on time to pick me up at the airport, which made a very good first impression. I also found out their shuttle runs around the clock, so I will never have to worry about getting to the hotel. I was greeted immediately as I walk into the spacious lobby, Patrick at the front desk was very friendly and professional, he made the check-in process a breeze. He was also very patience as he answered my questions about the surrounding area.

The room itself was very clean and well furnished, the king bed was very comfortable, the wifi worked perfectly and there were plenty of outlets to recharge my electronics.

The one negative thing I found was that not all of the tv channels worked, but I think that is a DirectTV problem so it will not effect my opinion of this hotel.

Thanks for a great stay and I will be returning in the future!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Crowne-Plaza-Dulles, Owner at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Greetings Patrick L from San Francisco -

Thank you for taking the time to post your great review of our Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport. The review was not only kind and we appreciate that, but it was detailed and helpful. I am sure your fellow TripAdvisor members appreciate the useful content.

Patrick is the Bee's Knees. "Patient" is a good word to describe him. His maturity helps him understand how lost we can be when we are traveling to new surroundings.

You also hit the nail on the head with our darn LodgeNet Video System. With all respect and kindness to LodgeNet.....our contract is up later this year and we are already shopping for modern and dependable alternatives.

Thank you for your business Patrick L. And thank you for the kind and complimentary TripAdvisor review.

Yours,

David.Welliver@cwhotels.com
Gloucester, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have to admit, this is my home away from home whenever I'm in the DC area.

Leslie, one of the Managers at the Crowne always greats you with a smile aqnd sincer welcome back. She and her staff will do everything they can to make your stay comfortable and uneventful. Mike on the desk is also a "rockstar: in his own right. Helpful, courteous, and hard-working. It's clear there's top-notch leadership (I'm thinking Leslie again) that helps bring it all together.

There are lots of choices in the area and beleive me I've shopped them all and stayed at most, but for my money this is best overall hotel in the area. Also, attached is one of the best "locals" bars in the area. Houlihans is awesome for a great meal and a relaxing drink after a hard day.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
We value our return guests, so I was especially pleased to hear that Leslie and our front desk staff provided you with such excellent service. Our goal is to be our guests' "Home away from home", so it's great that you felt we delivered on that goal.
I will also pass along your nice comments regarding our Houlihan's Restaurant & Bar. My new favorite dish is the Shrimp Panzanella salad, a delicious salad for springtime that I can highly recommend.
Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza and we look forward to hosting you again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I spent two nights at This wonderful hotel on march and had a very good experience. The Rooms are impecable and quiet .fitness center is very spacious and clean. The shuttle staff are very friendly and courteous..Leslie,Edin are very profesional and courteous and actually put in effort to make my stay as confortable as possible..i'll back soon.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for your nice comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your guestroom, the fitness center and our van shuttle. We focus on providing good customer service, so it it is especially nice when we hear that our front desk guest agents were so professional and courteous, and I will forward your comments to our management team.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Herndon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I was in crowne plaza last month,it was super amazing ,the hotel was very nice an a good location,great pool,we had breaksfat at the restaurant wich was so good. the room were a nice size and very clean the bathroom is spacious and you had all you need.edin was very helpful and friendly he did all he could to make my stay comfortable.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad that you found your room clean and spacious and also liked our location next to additional restaurants, shops and multiplex movie theatre. I was especially pleased that our staff was so helpful and will pass your comments to our management team.
Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza.
Athens, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel several times. The staff is very nice and efficient. The rooms and beds are comfortable and clean. The hotel supplies an airport shuttle which is important to me. The Hoolihans restaurant on the property is excellent. I look forward to my next stay at this hotel!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your guestroom as well as our Houlihan's restaurant during your stay. Our 24-hr complimentary shuttle to Dulles Airport is also popular with many guests.
We value our return guests and look forward to the opportunity to host you again. Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza.

Been to Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!