“Unique place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Richmond, Virginia
“Unique place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My family and I stayed in this hotel after a disappointed night with another hotel nearby .my room was very nice. The location is close to the theater also TGIF. The architecture of this hotel is beautiful. Great pool, comfy bed. The staff did all they could do to make our stay the best, especially Deysi, Paul and Edin. I can honestly say that I’ve never had a bad experience at any crown plaza. Good parking lot. Will definitely stay again...

Room Tip: romms are very quietly
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad that you chose us and that you enjoyed our our amenities as well as our convenient location across from Worldgate shopping center.
We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to Herndon. Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stayed at the Crowne Plaze Dulles Airport Hotel in February 2013 in order to leave our car there and be near the airport. It was a great decision, especially since on our return from our trip our car battery was dead. Three employees, Edin, Deysi, and Pav(Paul?), went out of their ways to help us. When jumper cables didn't work and it was too late to find an open gas station for a new battery, we stayed another night. We were given a special discount for our troubles, helped with moving the car for the towing company to reach it easily, and given treatment that made our unexpected extra night a pleasure. The hotel itself is convenient, clean, quiet, and the breakfast was very good. The waitstaff in the restaurant were also very pleasant and accommodating. We were exhausted after traveling from Hawaii on a red eye flight and this made it all bearable and even enjoyable!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for very nice comments regarding our staff. We emphasize the importance of excellent customer service, so I was very happy that our guest service agents were so helpful in aiding you with your dead car battery. We will acknoledge these agents for helping turn your predicament into an enjoyable end to your trip.
We hope you stay with us again the next time you fly out of Dulles Airport.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

First time staying at a crowne plaza and it was a unique experience. The rooms are spacious and the lobby was very clean and elegant. Nice bathrooms,nice flat screen tv. Nice location the parking lot are spacious. We ha breakfast which was really good.the staff looked at you in the eyes and smiled. Paul and Edin are very helpful they help me a lot. Thi hotel is phenomenal, great. this was the best experience i ever had.. Definitely I will b@ck soon

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for your very nice comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your guestroom as well as Houlihan's breakfast. We always welcome new guests and look forward to the opportunity to have you return on your next visit to the Dulles area. Thanks for choosing Crowne Plaza!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

I don't usually write reviews, but I just want to say this hotel is good. Clean rooms and especially Mr. Siddique and Mr. Mark
Were really nice to me when I checked in. It was late evening but both of them were great.
Thanks for being nice.
Hope to see you gentlemen again.

• Stayed March 2013
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for your nice comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your guestroom, but even more pleased that you experienced great service from our guest service agents, Siddique and Mark. I will ensure that your nice comments are forwarded to our hotel team.
Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza!

Salem, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

The hotel staff is wonderful especially Siddique! He was so helpful and friendly! He was able to assist with my room selectiion and restaurant choice. I Hhghly recommend the Crowne Plaza as an excellent lodging choice when coming to Northern Virginia. The hotel has great amenities too. Plus. The resteraunt makes awesome fish tacos. You must try these!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for your nice comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Our team's focus is to provide excellent customer service, so we are especially pleased when a team member is very helpful. We have recently recognized Siddique as Employee of the Month because of his enthusiastic attitude.
I am glad that you enjoyed our Houlihan's Restaurant. The fish tacos are a guest favorite, and I would like to also recommend the Scallops over Risotto and Down Home Pot Roast. We look forward to having you stay with us again during your next visit to Herndon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed with my mon & grandson during a trip,the rooms were very clean and the restaurants was so good. The service was amazing. The workout room have great equipment could not have asked for a Better hotel.we love our room,perfect location, very nice hotel I really enjoy our night..check in staff are very friendly and efficient.and I want to thank Edin for great service and for making our stay comfortable and pleasant. We would definitely recommend this prosperity to anyone.:)

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our Crowne Plaza. We are so glad that you enjoyed your guestroom as well as our Houlihan's Restaurant. Many guests also enjoy our close proximity to both Dulles Aiport as well as shopping and other restaurants.
I will also forward your nice comments regarding our guest service agent's great serivce to our hotel management team.
We look forward to the opportunity to host you again during your next visit to the Dulles area.

Bethesda, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Long story short - I was parking my car at the hotel and heading to the airport in their shuttle. In my haste I locked my keys IN the car! Ugh. I was a wreck - trying to figure out how to get into my car where my wallet and cell was as well. The front desk group (Paul, Daisy, Leslie) and shuttle drivers all helped. They called the one phone number I knew - let my friends call their cell phones to deliver messages to me - and were very accomodating - above and beyond service.

Roadside assistance showed up and I got into the car - they had an extra van so they gave me a ride to the ariport - even though I had missed the scheduled shuttles. Thank you!

I made the flight!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your nice feedback regarding your recent visit to our Crowne Plaza. Traveling is stressful and made worse by an issue like locking your keys in your car. We were pleased that our front desk agents' service went above and beyond and that they were able to help you resolve your situation.
I am glad that you were able to make your flight and hope we have the opportunity to host you again during your next trip from Dulles Airport.

Been to Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!