“Incredibly nice and attentive staff!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Salem, Massachusetts
“Incredibly nice and attentive staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

The hotel staff is wonderful especially Siddique! He was so helpful and friendly! He was able to assist with my room selectiion and restaurant choice. I Hhghly recommend the Crowne Plaza as an excellent lodging choice when coming to Northern Virginia. The hotel has great amenities too. Plus. The resteraunt makes awesome fish tacos. You must try these!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for your nice comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Our team's focus is to provide excellent customer service, so we are especially pleased when a team member is very helpful. We have recently recognized Siddique as Employee of the Month because of his enthusiastic attitude.
I am glad that you enjoyed our Houlihan's Restaurant. The fish tacos are a guest favorite, and I would like to also recommend the Scallops over Risotto and Down Home Pot Roast. We look forward to having you stay with us again during your next visit to Herndon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed with my mon & grandson during a trip,the rooms were very clean and the restaurants was so good. The service was amazing. The workout room have great equipment could not have asked for a Better hotel.we love our room,perfect location, very nice hotel I really enjoy our night..check in staff are very friendly and efficient.and I want to thank Edin for great service and for making our stay comfortable and pleasant. We would definitely recommend this prosperity to anyone.:)

• Stayed November 2012
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our Crowne Plaza. We are so glad that you enjoyed your guestroom as well as our Houlihan's Restaurant. Many guests also enjoy our close proximity to both Dulles Aiport as well as shopping and other restaurants.
I will also forward your nice comments regarding our guest service agent's great serivce to our hotel management team.
We look forward to the opportunity to host you again during your next visit to the Dulles area.

Bethesda, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Long story short - I was parking my car at the hotel and heading to the airport in their shuttle. In my haste I locked my keys IN the car! Ugh. I was a wreck - trying to figure out how to get into my car where my wallet and cell was as well. The front desk group (Paul, Daisy, Leslie) and shuttle drivers all helped. They called the one phone number I knew - let my friends call their cell phones to deliver messages to me - and were very accomodating - above and beyond service.

Roadside assistance showed up and I got into the car - they had an extra van so they gave me a ride to the ariport - even though I had missed the scheduled shuttles. Thank you!

I made the flight!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your nice feedback regarding your recent visit to our Crowne Plaza. Traveling is stressful and made worse by an issue like locking your keys in your car. We were pleased that our front desk agents' service went above and beyond and that they were able to help you resolve your situation.
I am glad that you were able to make your flight and hope we have the opportunity to host you again during your next trip from Dulles Airport.

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

After being delayed in Europe due to the snow storm in DC my company cancelled my reservation. I was unable to reach my travel office so the team of Siddiqve, Pal, Mark and Jana were able to retrieve my old reservation and reactivate it. This allowed this old, smelly traveler to get to a room, shower and relax. This showed me the commitment they have to the customer and I appreciate it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your nice comments regarding the customer service of our guest service agents. During an especially challenging time like a snowstorm, we are proud when our staff steps up to help our guests have a good trip despite the weather.
We hope to host you again if you are in the Dulles area again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Patrick Sidiggue was the clerk who handled our check in and he was very polite and extremely helpful. He was very professional and friendly. He was very knowledgable about the various aspects of hotel amenities He is a real asset to your hotel chain. If I were the boss, I would give him a raise!

• Stayed March 2013
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for your very nice comments about your recent stay at our hotel. We are so pleased that our guest service agent was so helpful and friendly. Siddique was recently awarded Employee of the Month because of his constant focus on helping our guests.
We look forward to hosting you again during your next visit to the Dulles area.

Southern Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

After last minute notice of customers coming in, I scrambled to pull things together fast. The team at the Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport was awesome! Rose H. set up the meeting and the rooms, Tim T. took care of the food and beverage and made sure everything ran smoothly each day. If you need to know about a local restaurant, definitely ask Tim and Rose! They gave us information on a wonderful restaurant that was close by and they even set up a shuttle service to drop us off and pick us up. Our customers were really impressed and it made us all look good! Especially because it was so hassle-free. The service was great during the meetings, too. Rene was awesome! He took care of us at every meal and made sure our meeting room was set up before we arrived each morning and re-supplied it while we were on break! We wanted for nothing the whole time we were there!
We had a few 'high profile' guests, but everyone was treated like royalty! They made sure we had everything we needed throughout the day and accommodated many last minute changes without blinking an eye.
In the evening, the Front Desk Manager, Paul F. (and his team, Siddique and Deysi) made sure we had everything covered from local attractions to transportation. Any request we had, they took care of without hesitation. You couldn't ask for better service anywhere.
Our meetings (even with all the last minute changes) ran smoothly from start to finish and being so close to Dulles Airport was so convenient for getting everyone in and out. The shuttle service and car rental company on-site were added bonuses. The rooms were great, and it was wonderful to have a fridge and a microwave in the room. The food in the restaurant was fantastic and the service was outstanding.
I would definitely book another meeting here and would stay for a night out just to feel so pampered again

Room Tip: My room was great! Wireless and hard wired internet, refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, even...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We place emphasis on exceeding our guests' expectations, so it is great when we hear that team members like Rose, Tim and Rene served you so well. Our goal is to make every guest feel like royalty and make your meeting a success, and we welcome the opportunity to host your next meeting.
I will also forward your nice comments regarding our Houlihan's service and food to our management team.
Thank you for your business and for meeting at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport.

Herndon, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have always had a very positive experience at the Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport. The rooms are very comfortable and the staff is excellent! I would especially like to thank Edin and Deysi for their continued professionalism and charming attitudes. I consider them friends and they are a pleasure to work with. They make me feel at home whenever I stay at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We strive to exceed our guests' expectations, so are very pleased when our guest service agents make you feel like our hotel is your home away from home. I will forward your nice comments to our hotel team.
We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon. Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza.

Been to Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!