“Enjoyed the stay at ESA Herndon” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1021 Elden Street, Herndon, VA 20171 (Formerly Extended Stay America Washington DC - Herndon)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Herndon, Virginia
“Enjoyed the stay at ESA Herndon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

The 15 day stay at Extended Stay America, Herndon was really good. The staff was very friendly and helpful in addressing the queries and providing the right support. The room cleaning staff also did a commendable job. Also, enjoyed the grab and go breakfast. In all, it was a pleasure to spend the 15 days at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Manish - The team and I appreciate your wonderful remarks. Thank you for your comments regarding our staff and the service that they provided to you during your stay. One of the things that we really focus on is providing a "home away from home" atmosphere to all of our guests; and we are so glad that we were able to provide this for you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Thanks to Extended Stay America for extending warm hospitality. Staff is very much courteous and the rooms are also good, quite spacious with all the amenities.I stayed at Elden street location. Location is added advantage. Super market, pizza hut, McD, Chipotle, Banks are all very close.
Overall, had pleasant stay,

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kshitij - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff met your expectations during your stay. It is always nice to hear comments such as yours because it keeps me and the staff motivated. I am also glad that our hotel's location was ideal for your stay.

Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Greeted by friendly staff and a welcome basket!!!! The bed was very comfortable and the room was large well laid out. Our 3 night stay was a great fit and walking distance to many restaurants and businesses.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Decent for the value. Continental breakfast is OK. Close to shops, entertainment, eateries and public transportation. Emergency services nearby if needed. Wifi OK, dish TV is sorely lacking. Staff is helpful and courteous.

• Stayed September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I apologize that the TV stations that we have available for our guest did not meet your expectations. Your feedback on this is very much appreciated as this is something that we are working on. On the other hand, I am glad to read that you were pleased with the area, breakfast, and the quality of service that my staff provided to you during your stay.

Hampton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I stayed their with my family for about 3 nights and everything about the stay was good. The first person to greet us was at the first desk Eduardo and he was awesome he help us with whatever we needed that night with a smile on his face. While we was there we ran into the manager and he ran a very tight ship and my family and I were very impressed. The rooms were VERY clean and they had various stores, restaurants, and malls around the area and some stores were within walking distances. We thoroughly enjoyed this much needed trip and the hotel stay made it even better. THANK YOU !!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the highest level and it had a great view !!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Jose Benitez went above and beyond with the accommodations he provided during my stay. He could tell I was stress and exhausted and in a terribly mood. I think it takes a great customer service representative of the Extended Stay to notice that with out it being verbally communicated. He took the initiative to make sure my stay was going to put me in better spirits. With that in mind I give my stay and my experience with Jose Benitez a 10. I guarantee to spread the word and make all my travel nights spend in an extended stay from here on out.

Room Tip: If your in Herndon, stay at the Herndon Extended Stay America especially when Jose Benitez is workin...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Sterling, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My company office is 5 minutes away from this property but when I decided to look for a temp place to stay. I started my search looking for properties that were affordable and close to my job. This property was the first property I visited, it was quiet and the staff was very helpful. I looked a unit, it was clean, it had no odor, the bed was soft and it provided everything I would need during my stay. I ended up looking at 5 other properties in the herndon/sterling/dulles/chantilly area and with the price, the location and cleanliness of the property it was a clear choice for me to make. If you're looking for a great property to stay, in walking distance to every restaurant, grocery, gas stations etc...then this property would be a great choice for your stay. Good luck in your travels..Cheers

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. We are so proud to hear that we were your first choice and our hotel not only met your expectations, but exceeded them too. The staff and I truly enjoyed providing for you during your stay and we look forward to doing so again in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles? Share your experiences!