“Excellent stay because of EXCELLENT customer service from Jose Benitez” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1021 Elden Street, Herndon, VA 20171 (Formerly Extended Stay America Washington DC - Herndon)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Herndon, Virginia
“Excellent stay because of EXCELLENT customer service from Jose Benitez”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Jose Benitez went above and beyond with the accommodations he provided during my stay. He could tell I was stress and exhausted and in a terribly mood. I think it takes a great customer service representative of the Extended Stay to notice that with out it being verbally communicated. He took the initiative to make sure my stay was going to put me in better spirits. With that in mind I give my stay and my experience with Jose Benitez a 10. I guarantee to spread the word and make all my travel nights spend in an extended stay from here on out.

Room Tip: If your in Herndon, stay at the Herndon Extended Stay America especially when Jose Benitez is workin...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Sterling, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My company office is 5 minutes away from this property but when I decided to look for a temp place to stay. I started my search looking for properties that were affordable and close to my job. This property was the first property I visited, it was quiet and the staff was very helpful. I looked a unit, it was clean, it had no odor, the bed was soft and it provided everything I would need during my stay. I ended up looking at 5 other properties in the herndon/sterling/dulles/chantilly area and with the price, the location and cleanliness of the property it was a clear choice for me to make. If you're looking for a great property to stay, in walking distance to every restaurant, grocery, gas stations etc...then this property would be a great choice for your stay. Good luck in your travels..Cheers

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. We are so proud to hear that we were your first choice and our hotel not only met your expectations, but exceeded them too. The staff and I truly enjoyed providing for you during your stay and we look forward to doing so again in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Only stayed here one night and the room was clean and well-maintained. Customer service from the staff was outstanding, especially Jose. Assisted me with finding a reliable cab service that came within 15 minutes of contacting them. Jose also asked about my accommodations multiple times during my one-night stay. He is a class act, will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with Jose and the customer service he provided to you. I will be sure to share your comments with him and the rest of our team.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I have been staying at this location for over 6 months and without a doubt I am BEYOND pleased with the service. The new location manager Joseph keeps everything running smoothly and in an orderly fashion. Every conversation I have has with him is extremely profressional and courteous. As well 2 of the main Employees I see/interact with on a daily basis Jose and Eduardo are beyond proficient when you have an inquiry with them and process any request you have in a short amoun of time. The best part about the 3 previously mentioned individuals is that they have great attitudes. I don't mind spending money at a place where not only the service is great but the workers are nice. The location is great, close to a variety of shopping and food establishments, the weekly rate is a GREAT deal cheaper than other hotels and the rooms are great sizes as well.

Keep up the good work!
- Charles

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a fantastic review about me and my staff. It's great to hear that we are fulfilling your needs as our guest. I am so glad that you liked our hotel's location, your spacious room and the great rates we offer.

Ronks, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I reserved this room online for a convenient location just to get one night's sleep. I was not expecting much but even for a place to flop, I wouldn't return. It seemed clean enough but the hallways smelled like smoke, and the bathroom had a mildew odor. The experience was low class. The hallways were noisy and dogs were barking. Maybe it's called "extended stay" for a reason. At midnight I had to call the front desk about what I thought might be kids wrestling and jumping in the room above us. I had to call a second time before anything was done about it. Ordinarily something like this doesn't bother me, but it was really obnoxious. Some of the reviews are positive enough. Maybe we just caught them on a bad night?

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Eagan, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed here for over a Month and they give you a good rate. Cleaning is descent for what you pay!! theres flat screen TVs and plenty to eat all around and very close by! There's a starbucks just across the street as well as supermarkets, banks and gas stations.

Room Tip: stay Away from any hall way with smoking rooms. It travels through out the hallways
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Fayetteville, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We got a room here for $52 total cost in April 2013. I have no complaints. The room was set up with a kitchen and large refrigerator for those that stay longer. There are convenient stores and restaurants within 2 blocks.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with hotel amenities and as well as with our location.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles? Share your experiences!