Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1021 Elden Street, Herndon, VA 20171 (Formerly Extended Stay America Washington DC - Herndon)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #16 of 20 hotels in Herndon
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Good price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We got a room here for $52 total cost in April 2013. I have no complaints. The room was set up with a kitchen and large refrigerator for those that stay longer. There are convenient stores and restaurants within 2 blocks.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with hotel amenities and as well as with our location.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Rome, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I got a room at this hotel for a great deal through Priceline.com. The room I stayed in was large, clean and the location was convenient to restaurants. The bathroom was not too old, but it looked well used (though clean). The appliances looked cheap and worn, but again, clean.

My only complaint with extended stay hotels like these that come with kitchenettes is that the smell in the hallways in the evenings can sometimes be annoying. Some guests will try to use the ill-equipped kitchenettes like their home kitchen, or worse yet, some will use the kitchenettes as if they will be abandoning the place in a few days, so there will sometimes be burned dinners and strange smells in the hallways right around dinner time. Over the one week period that I stayed at this particular extended stay America, there was one evening when the odor in the hallway was obnoxious... Almost noxious...

Still, for what I paid, I'd be willing to put up with the smell that, fortunately, stayed in the hallway and didn't make it past the seals on my door, so I would return here again if I can get the same price. Again, the room I had was large and clean, and the hotel is in a convenient location.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you letting us know that you were pleased with your overall stay. Still, we are sorry for the odor you noticed in the hallway.

Fargo, North Dakota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

First thing- The mattress in our room (337) was SO hard and uncomfortable. Second, no proper breakfast and for almost $200/night? Breakfast includes muffin and granola bar and bowl of fruit. No laundry facilities. Bathrooms and utilities are older. However, staff and manager are easy to work with and good. This is one of the cheaper suites with kitchenettes available.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Let me start by saying I am a VERY picky person when it comes to hotels ,and have not been happy with many of the ones I have stayed at , but this hotel is is by far the best hotel I have been to. What stands out to me the most was the staff. I would like to mention Hamza. I hope I spelled that right. He was very polite and kind through my whole stay anything I needed he had before I even asked. Every time I am in the area Extended stay will be my home away from home

• Stayed March 2013
Atlantic City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My stay at the Extended stay America was Phenomenal. Front desk staff was very pleasant and professional. The room was clean and specious. Over all it was the stay was great from arrival till departure. Special thanks to Hamza Aziz for his service and Knowledge about the area which helped me extensively through out my trip. STAY WAS EFFEMINATELY A HOME AWAY FROM HOME!!!!! I would definately come back and stay at this hotel Again!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Herndon. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm), we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate.

We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Last week I stayed at extended stay for the weekend. The staff was friendly, specially Hamza Aziz. the rooms were very clean and comfortable. The food around the area was amazing. The location is very convenient. My stay was totally worth the price I paid.

• Stayed March 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I've been here since January of 2013 and this place is overall great. Room is spacious, wifi is fast, cleaned once a week. The best part to me is it's quiet and secure. Staff is really friendly and helpful. Location is good 10 mins from airport, surrounded by a variety of resturants and shopping. It is a little expensive but peace of mind, quiet, safety, and cleanliness is WELL worth the price. Good job!!

• Stayed April 2012

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles? Share your experiences!