Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1021 Elden Street, Herndon, VA 20171 (Formerly Extended Stay America Washington DC - Herndon)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #14 of 20 hotels in Herndon
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Let me start by saying I am a VERY picky person when it comes to hotels ,and have not been happy with many of the ones I have stayed at , but this hotel is is by far the best hotel I have been to. What stands out to me the most was the staff. I would like to mention Hamza. I hope I spelled that right. He was very polite and kind through my whole stay anything I needed he had before I even asked. Every time I am in the area Extended stay will be my home away from home

• Stayed March 2013

70 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Atlantic City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My stay at the Extended stay America was Phenomenal. Front desk staff was very pleasant and professional. The room was clean and specious. Over all it was the stay was great from arrival till departure. Special thanks to Hamza Aziz for his service and Knowledge about the area which helped me extensively through out my trip. STAY WAS EFFEMINATELY A HOME AWAY FROM HOME!!!!! I would definately come back and stay at this hotel Again!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, March 29, 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Last week I stayed at extended stay for the weekend. The staff was friendly, specially Hamza Aziz. the rooms were very clean and comfortable. The food around the area was amazing. The location is very convenient. My stay was totally worth the price I paid.

• Stayed March 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I've been here since January of 2013 and this place is overall great. Room is spacious, wifi is fast, cleaned once a week. The best part to me is it's quiet and secure. Staff is really friendly and helpful. Location is good 10 mins from airport, surrounded by a variety of resturants and shopping. It is a little expensive but peace of mind, quiet, safety, and cleanliness is WELL worth the price. Good job!!

• Stayed April 2012

Morganville, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have stayed in many hotels in the area in the last 6 months and I find this one to be exceptionally good in terms of comfort and value for money. The staff is very friendly and helpful. A few times I requested a certain type of room or a little extra time for checkout, that was always granted with a smile. Furthermore, the location is fantastic. Many Restaurants and shopping is within easy walking distance.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Herndon. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm), we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value.
Reston, Virginia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I've stayed at this Extended Stay plenty of times in the past, and this would fall right in the middle of the group - nothing exceptional, yet nothing to spoil your stay. All of the basic amenities were available - kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster. The bathroom was average. The room was decent. Certainly, for the price, it was a average stay. The front desk staff, upon check-in, was very helpful. I stayed here, for only one night, so I did not experience the entire hotel and its services (laundry, fitness). As usual, the items available for breakfast - coffee, granola bars, muffins - were on the light side; but, that is true for all Extended Stay hotels. There was plenty of parking and the hotel's close proximity to a shopping strip can be very convenient.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reston, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Everything with our stay was perfect from start to finish. From the customer service at the front desk all the way to check out. Everytime I need a quick room I always find great and quick service at your hotel. Thanks to the staff and management for keeping me coming back. Also the prices are the best in the area. Keep it up. Great Job!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, February 9, 2013

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles? Share your experiences!