“Good Place & People” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1021 Elden Street, Herndon, VA 20171 (Formerly Extended Stay America Washington DC - Herndon)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #16 of 20 hotels in Herndon
Morganville, New Jersey
“Good Place & People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have stayed in many hotels in the area in the last 6 months and I find this one to be exceptionally good in terms of comfort and value for money. The staff is very friendly and helpful. A few times I requested a certain type of room or a little extra time for checkout, that was always granted with a smile. Furthermore, the location is fantastic. Many Restaurants and shopping is within easy walking distance.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Herndon. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm), we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value.

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Reston, Virginia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I've stayed at this Extended Stay plenty of times in the past, and this would fall right in the middle of the group - nothing exceptional, yet nothing to spoil your stay. All of the basic amenities were available - kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster. The bathroom was average. The room was decent. Certainly, for the price, it was a average stay. The front desk staff, upon check-in, was very helpful. I stayed here, for only one night, so I did not experience the entire hotel and its services (laundry, fitness). As usual, the items available for breakfast - coffee, granola bars, muffins - were on the light side; but, that is true for all Extended Stay hotels. There was plenty of parking and the hotel's close proximity to a shopping strip can be very convenient.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reston, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Everything with our stay was perfect from start to finish. From the customer service at the front desk all the way to check out. Everytime I need a quick room I always find great and quick service at your hotel. Thanks to the staff and management for keeping me coming back. Also the prices are the best in the area. Keep it up. Great Job!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Baltimore, MD
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I've stayed at many Extended Stays, in the past, and this would fall right in the middle of the group - nothing exceptional, yet nothing to spioil your stay. All of the basic amenities were available - kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster. The bathroom was average. The room was decent. Although the rooms are starting to look a little dated, they were not intolerable. Certainly, for the price, it was a reasonable stay.

The front desk staff, upon check-in, was very helpful and welcoming. I stayed here, for only one night, so I did not experience the entire hotel and its services (laundry, fitness). As usual, the items available for breakfast - coffee, granola bars, muffins - were on the light side; but, that is true for all Extended Stay hotels.

Sterling, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

From the moment I booked the hotel through Priceline (which I got a great rate with) until I check-out time, everything went incredibly smoothly.

The staff members were friendly and accommodating and the room was extremely clean, cozy and welcoming. I have stayed at other Extended Stay Hotels before but I can honestly say that this one was by far the best.

Love the new HD TVs!

I would love to stay here again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, January 8, 2013

By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is our first experience and it will never be the last with extended stay america in washington D.C-herndon-Dulles ,since first minute in this hotel we had feeling of HOME mainly due to excellent and friendly-proffessional way of treatment by all the staff here especially mr.faris(kaisy) ,we will always choose this hotel for our vacations in united states always and definitely we are going to encourage our friends and family to choose this hotel for their vacation trips to united states .thank you very much
Dr.firas alsabak and family
Neurosurgeon fro malaysia

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
herndon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel for quite some time now and the hotel is implementing alot of new upgrades and changes from flat screen tvs to free wifi and most recently they have added a breakfast with coffee, cereal, muffins and fruit.
It seems the ExtendedStay America is goin places.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles? Share your experiences!