“wonderful experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1021 Elden Street, Herndon, VA 20171 (Formerly Extended Stay America Washington DC - Herndon)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #19 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Glen Allen, Virginia
“wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

professional and friendly staff, very clean ,spacious and updated room,
the manager is so friendly and accommodating with guest's need,reasonable price and getting more than what we pay.every time i am in this town use this hotel only,not even considering distance to my job or where i need to go.

over all excellent and wonderful experience of stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Hi Maryam,

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Herndon. Our hotel is committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Herndon, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Extended Stay America Washington D.C. Herndon is a great value for those of us who work in the Fairfax County area of Washington D.C.. The rooms are clean and the staff are friendly and professional. I am a geographical bachelor since I work in Fairfax county, but my family lives in western Ohio. it is like an extension of my home. Its very comfortable. The Kitchen has pots and pans plus plates and silverware. The location of the hotel is great, it close to Herndon Old Town, Dulles Airport and Dulles Toll Road and only minutes away by car to major shopping centers in Fairfax county. Herndon also has a great number of ethnic cafes. Although the hotel does not have a fitness center, Herndon Community is less than a ten minute walk and offers a variety of fitness activities.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, September 5, 2012

McLean, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I had a wonderful experience at this hotel it was very afordable and comfortable and I was told that they where upgrading all the time so I would highly recommend staying at this hotel

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

Reston, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I had a wonderful stay at the hotel. The desk people were very efficient and friendly. The room had a kitchen and was exceptionally clean. I felt very comfortable cooking meals and they even provided basic pots. It was a perfect place for me. I thought the price was very reasonable compared to other places that I was looking at. This was my first time at one of these hotels and I loved it. I will definitly tell my friends about this place.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Herndon. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again
Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

jose and hind were very helpful.overall it was a nice experience staying at this hotel. being Indian many indian restaurants around this hotel made my life easy during the stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Herndon. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case! Thank you once again!
Great Falls, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

I had to find a place to stay after the hurricane type storm knocked out all of the power in the DC Metro area during an historical heat wave. Not an easy feat with two cats.
Jose Benitez checked me in and helped select the best available room for my needs. In the course of our conversation, I discovered an intelligence and receptiveness in Jose that is unexpected in a hotel environment.

I brought the first cat to the room and left to get some things out of the car. In the short time that it took for me to return, the cat, who hides under beds, had gotten caught up under the fabric covering the box spring and was stuck there. I called the front desk and within minutes Jose came to the room, assessed the situation, and had the cat safely out of the box spring. Jose is a quick thinker and great problem solver. A real asset in a tough situation. I was very fortunate that he was there.

Having traveled the world and stayed in five star hotels, I can honestly say that the quality of customer service doesn't always correspond with the price of the hotel. Ashley Copley, the hotel manager, provided me with superior service. One can see his signature in all of the hotel operations. Any request made to any level of staff was fulfilled within moments.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Herndon. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Quebec City, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

great value for your stay cheap price but very clean and attentive staff
right in the city center with easy metro access and lots of shopping

Room Tip: cheap but well worth it
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such great things about your experience at Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Herndon. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles? Share your experiences!