“love the hummus !!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 182 Restaurants in Herndon
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“love the hummus !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Their falafel and couscous platters are okay. The bread with the tahini sauce is also pretty good when its warm. Absolutely love the hummus !! Would go back any day just to have the hummus !

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Washington, D.C.
“Huge portions of fresh food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I've been enjoying Sorrento's for years. My usual, and highly recommended, is the Mediterranean salad. There are lots of vegetarian choices, though last time I had a lamb wrap. It was excellent and large enough that I brought half home. Everyone who likes baklava has their own preferences--Sorrento's is my favorite! Sorrento's in unpretentious. The staff has always been friendly. I have a friend with celliac disease (no gluten), and he's found options here that brought him back. I've also gotten catered trays of food here. If you are staying near Dulles airport, this is a great place to go for a group lunch or even a solo dinner.

• Visited March 2013
Washington, dc
“Great food, Good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Sorrento Grill is located in the Clock Tower plaza in Herndon just off the Toll Road. while there are plenty of dining chices in this plaza, you will not be disappointed here. I eat here 2-3 times per month and have never had a bad meal. My favorite is the lamb kabob with bread while my wife loves the chicken kabob with rice. The lamb here is lean and flavorful. we also get a side of grilled veggies which is zucchini, yellow squash, and red onion. Not many kabob places give you vegetables. They also serve kubideh and filet kabobs, some salmon, a few types of salads, grape leaves, hummous etc. The atmosphere is pleasant with Sinatra being played. They also serve limited choices of beer and wine.

• Visited February 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Favorite restaurant in Herndon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I always get the warm salmon wrap (I prefer it spicy) to go. Every time I call, I am told it will be ready in 10 minutes. Every time (lunch, dinner, and weekends), it is ready in 10 minutes. I finally ventured out and tried the felafel wrap and the red pepper hummus. Both were delicious as well. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone in Herndon, and I will surely visit here again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Great Falls, Virginia
“Great Menu, Great Service, Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

My girlfriend and I found this restaurant tucked into a corner of a shopping center. We were SO glad we tried it. The menu is extensive and the food is out-of-this-world mouth-watering, stomach pleasing. The service couldn't have been friendlier. We a re already planning on taking our husbands there for dinner soon.

• Visited June 2012