“End of year and still hotel of choice” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X HHonors Points
Ranked #9 of 20 hotels in Herndon
Herndon, Virginia
“End of year and still hotel of choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2010

Still remains the best location for conducting business in the Dulles corridor with a professional staff and great rooms. Front desk staff attuned to business travelers needs, food and beverage staff makes the stay both relaxing and enjoyable, and the business travel staff led by Melissa and supported by Amalia are always available for support and focused on the traveler

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
jadra, Front Office Manager at Hilton Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this review, January 14, 2011
Dear SouthoftheJames (our favorite guest )
Thank you for the feedback on your stay with us. It's always great to hear the positive feedback. Friendly guests make for friendly staff

829 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2010

i was lost when i didn't catched my flight back to saudi arabia.i was given a voucher, they dial a no.i was talking with man, said that he will give me a discount at HILTON HOTEL. i waited for the bus where they told me to go,the driver carried my luggage and bring me here.the receptionist helped me how i could use the voucher and in few min.everything was done.the room is very clean and organized,cozy place to stay.it's location is excellent.whatever i need to know was given by the receptionist including my trip to the monument.it's a good experience for me to be able to stay in this hotel and i surely will recommend it to my friends if they happen to be in this part of the world.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
jadra, Front Office Manager at Hilton Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this review, December 30, 2010
Hello lolarose_10
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We appreciate very much all of the guest reviews and feedback that we receive and take them very seriously. Thank you for your complements of our staff I will pass them on to the team.
Ocean View, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2010

We have stayed here a number of times the night before a flight out of Dulles, so have not had time to take advantages of all the offerings, but have had clean, well decorated, lovely rooms, once a suite that we did not want to leave (!) . Good and attentive desk personnel, apologetic for any wait. Shuttle ran on time to the airport for a 6am flight, and the only problem we had was on the return where we had about a 20 minute wait for the shuttle out in the cold: on the other hand, the bus was warm, the driver congenial, and all in all......no issues with this hotel. We enjoyed it.

Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear reeping,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel! We take all of the reviews that we get very seriously as our best way to know what to improve for our guest's experience. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us even after you had to wait for the shuttle little longer then usually.
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2010

I am a Hilton HHonors member. I don't travel as much as I used to, but I was in need of help with an unusual request. Laith Enani was very professional and quick to offer the exact help that I needed. As usual, Hilton is tops in serving the needs of their customers.

Hallo LanMan108,
it’s great to get feedback on associates doing what they do best - I will be sure that Laith sees your feedback, and we look forward to your return when next your travels take you this way.
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2010

This is my first TripAdvisor review, and I felt compelled to publish this review after experiencing incredible service throughout my stay at the property. In particular, I would like to recognize Laith at the Front Desk, whose service far exceeded my expectations! We were accommodated after arriving extremely early in the morning, and the staff at the property always made an effort to ask how my stay was going. All around, I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Hallo JMK1121
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We appreciate very much all of the guest reviews and feedback that we receive and take them very seriously. Thank you for your complements of our staff (special Laith)I will pass them on to the team. We strive to create a welcoming and friendly
Reston,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2010

I stayed at the Hilton Washington Dulles Airport in mid December 2010 and the service was great and so was the room. I didn't know what to expect staying at an "airport" hotel but the Hilton exceeded my expectation. First of all the service was great and to me that is very important. Each and every time I've had to visit the front desk I was greeted with a smile and a hello and the workers all came across as loving their jobs. I especially want to thank Laith Enani for his wonderful advice on how to best get to the airport to catch a 6 am flight. Next are the rooms. My room was on the 3rd floor and was larger than most hotel rooms I've stayed in and had a large king bed that was very comfortable and the best part was the 42 -in HDTV. The room also had a modern coffee pot that uses pods. All in all one of the best hotels I've stayed in. This was my first time staying at a Hilton and now I'm a Hilton fan. One more thing, the food is great, especially breakfast.

Dear Reston_Scollins
I sure appreciate your glowing review of our hotel. We are trying our best to prove why you should stay with us. evidence that it is working is always nice to see and will be passed on to the staff (special Laith).We look forward to your return when next your travels take you this way.
Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2010

This hotel springs a warning of a fee on you when you show up to check in that is not published on the Hilton website when booking the room. If you check out early, they charge $50. This does not work for anyone on business whose plans frequently change. Lest it sound like I'm whining, I will have stayed 120 days in Hilton by the end of the year. I 'm not used to Hilton treating a Diamond member this way. The desk clerk was nice, explaining management enforces this policy.

The room itself is large, like most Embassy Suites. The location is convenient to Dulles. The room has a chemical smell that takes a minute to get used to -- slightly too much air freshener or something. Parking is easy.

Unfortunately, I can't use this place any more due to the threat of being charged the secret fees.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Dear HappyTraveller40_365,
We appreciate your feedback and I hope to speak with you regarding your stay. We are serious about providing the best customer service experience and when we fail to meet expectations, we want to know. I would like to talk to you about early departure fee.Please email me at jadranka.belajic@dulleshilton.com regarding your stay with us. I look forward to our conversation

Been to Hilton Washington Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!