“Many stays great hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Mansfield, Texas
“Many stays great hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I have stayed here many times. I was disappointed to have a rip in my sheets. Although it was small it was NOTiCable and house keeping was just careless. This is not the standard at this location and I am sure management handled. It is not what goes wrong it is how they correct and the leadership wants to hear from customers. The executive lounge was great as always and we enjoy it often.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
Rockville, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

This hotel is quite close to Dulles airport if you need to be near there. Hotel is clean and busy. The rooms are nice. They should pay attention to cleanliness of grounds and building. Saw litter on walkways and in elevator when we arrived and it was still there 4 hours later. They really need more people on the front desk. Lines were too long.

Room Tip: Get a room inside circle. Outside faces highway and runway.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
DullesCustServMgr, General Manager at Hilton Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
TomWall60,

Thank you for the review. I'm happy to see that you found our rooms to be nice, and our location from Dulles Airport a convenience. I do apologize for any delay or cleanliness of the grounds. We will discuss your concerns with our team. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Kind Regards,

Greg Langweg
Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

They have improved room accommodations since my last visit. They must be remodeling rooms as this room now has a granite shower instead of an old tub The staff is always nice. The upgrade from the old CRT to a new flat screen was nice. Unfortunately they still charge $10/day for Internet access so like most frequent travelers these days I used my Verizon service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

The employees at this hotel offer exellent customer service. The shuttle driver, the front desk receptionist and, the bellman all offered excellent service and were very kind!!! The rooms were very CLEAN AND FRESH, the beds were comfortable. I travel and am away from home at least 15 night a month. This is by far the best airport hotel I have ever stayed in. VERY QUIET too no noise from the outside. Thanks Hilton

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Spokane, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I expected more out of Hilton, but for a father/daughter duo arriving after 1am, it worked fine for us. The bathrooms aren't anything too special, but the beds were good. Did I mention the shuttle? It was nice to have a shuttle at 1am from the airport, though it was the hand of providence shining on us to make that happen.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
DullesCustServMgr, General Manager at Hilton Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
bfromm,

Thank you for staying with us during your last visit to the Northern Virginia Area. I appreciate your comments and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the Hilton bedding. This is truly a standard that Hilton prides itself with. I'm also glad to inform you that we are in the final planning stages for an upcoming renovation of our guestrooms. I hope once this process is completed you will give us the opportunity to experience the new product. Please contact me directly if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,

Greg Langweg
Greg.Langweg@dulleshilton.com
Lovettsville, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have mixed feelings on this stay. The building is built in an arc, so one side has rooms that are wider than the other. We were told we were "upgraded", but the room was on the inside and was much smaller than our friend's room on the outer side. That being said, the bathroom was really nice with tile and granite throughout and a large walk in shower. It had both a rain shower head and a normal shower head. It was quiet and clean. I received no Hilton HHonors benefits in the room, but we had access to the top (5th) floor which had breakfast. So I was again disappointed that my Diamond status gave very little benefits and not even a bottle of water in the room. Overall, a good stay, but Hilton again proved that frequent travelers to their hotels are not important.

• Stayed February 2013
Ronkonkoma, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Whenever I stay here, I am always greated warmly, room is always in great shape and the HHonors lounge is always spectacular. Stay here for business - very close to my facility. Gym is good - but if you ask for a room at the end of a hall, you may not need it, for its a long walk.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Washington Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!