“Satisfactory accommodations. Great Staff!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X HHonors Points
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Pensacola, Florida
“Satisfactory accommodations. Great Staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Stayed here for a conference held on property. Everyone from Josh at the Front Desk, Louis in the restaurant, to the shuttle drivers...all were friendly and helpful. The property is somewhat dated but appearance is clean and well-maintained. I ate a couple meals at the restaurant and I have no complaints regarding food or service. It's a bit off the beaten path but the hotel shuttle will take you to a grocery store or CVS if requested. Yes, I would stay there again if the occasion arose.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
Tooele, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Check in was easy and quick. The staff was very helpful. Walked in to the room. The room was clean and up to Hilton standards, The bathroom was very dated but clean. The ceiling in the bed area is dated (popcorn ceiling). Other than the hotel being dated the rooms are very nice. Room Service was great. I placed the room service order form on the outside of my door the night prior and my breakfast arrived on time and hot. The restaurant it excellent as well. The pool was nice and warm. The fitness center was very nice. The weight room attached to the fitness center was very large and had multiple machines to choose from.
Would I stay here again? Yes.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
DullesCustServMgr, General Manager at Hilton Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
LawrenceM2,

Thank you for the excellent review! We are happy you found our service to be helpful and efficient. Our team prides itself on good service, and takes any of your suggestions or concerns very seriously. I'm happy to hear that you were able to enjoy the amenities and that you would return to our property. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Warm Regards,

Greg Langweg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel while I was in Virginia for business. The hotel staff was very attentive and friendly. The room was very clean and a perfect size for the two of us. We ordered room service for two lunches and the food was great (a little pricey though). The internet speed was acceptable (good for browsing the internet). The elevator is pretty slow just FYI. The price for the room was a bargain - SUPER inexpensive for the area! Overall, we had a great stay at the hotel and would definitely stay here again in the future!

Room Tip: Elevators are slow, so try to get a room on a lower floor.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I was especially pleased with the shuttle service to and from the airport. Concierge, bell staff and front desk were courteous and prompt with requests and service. My Hilton bed was heavenly as always, the room was neat and clean and I loved the large walk-in shower. Thank you for a lovely stay and the first week of February room rate was tremendous.

Room Tip: The business king upgrade is well worth the expense.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I stayed here over the Christmas holiday, and I had a wonderful time overall...the food at the hotel was a little pricey but I bit the bullet ...the host and waitress had the same name and were so nice.
The only problem I had was with house keeping....she didn't understand english or at least that's what she made us believe. I room was not cleaned the first day, cause we checked in late.....awww...no excuse. On Christmas a letter was wrote that a free drink and breakfast would be provided....when I asked I was told this was only for special guest, with membership. Merry Christmas to me huh.
There were other places to eat and shop, so I don't understand the reviews about nothing close by.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Cary, North Carolina, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here once before because I liked the hotel. When I landed, I was reminded of what I did not like and it was the terribly slow bus service there. I called and was told it would be 25 minutes and I did not have that much time to waste, nor did I want to stand out and freeze that long. I had to take a cab instead which was stupid. On the hotel side, the staff was nice at the front desk. I am a diamond member so I went to the lounge on the top floor and that was very good. The staff and the lounge is what made is what made me round up to "very good", the shuttle is terrible.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Djrrossi,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We appreciate your loyalty and kind remarks regarding our staff. I do apologize for any difficulties you experienced with our shuttle and I will address this concern with our team. We do look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to the Dulles area.

Kind Regards,

Greg Langweg
Silver Spring, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I was at the hotel restaurant, the Cardinal Lounge, for a business team dinner. I am local to the area so I did not have to travel from out of town nor did I have to stay at the hotel. The hostess who seated us was very courteous and very helpful. The food was very good and the service from Ms. Amy Z. was fantastic!! Her energy and enthusiasm made the entire dining experience one to remember. (Service with a smile and an A++ attitude!!!) If you dine there, ask for Amy Z. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Washington Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!