“late night <3” 4 of 5 stars

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“late night <3”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Late night best time!
We always like to come here and eat late around 9pm but we have the creepy old Manager
So now that he's not there we love to spend more time.
Great service, wonderful welcome, and amazing food.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kerrin D, Guest Relations Manager at Amphora's Diner Deluxe, responded to this review, September 5, 2014
Thank you so much for your review of our establishment. We truly appreciate your opinion!I have shared your feedback with our head chef and restaurant management team. We hope that you will continue to dine with us.Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them for you.

Amphora Group

“Excellent place to eat and enjoy your food later night.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Me and my friends come later night to eat here because we love the food and the amizing service it's the only place that we enjoy it.
we love the beautiful welcome
From the handsome Manager
and the wonderful deserts!!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Westport, Connecticut
“Superb for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I visit the Dulles international Airport for a specific reason, at the beginning of the baseball season … I've done this for 25+ years. Each time, I visit Amphora's for breakfast. Some might say "it is tradition;" others might say "you don't know any other place." I respond, "This is the best breakfast you can get."

As a diner, it is open 24-hours a day, and you can get breakfast at any time. The food is plentiful, the coffee pot is unstoppable, the range of entrées is extensive, and the service is very good. Whether I meet friends there, or go solo, I have yet to have a bad meal.

As you might detect, the folks at Amphora should be expecting me again in late March / early April 2015. I won't need a reservation … I won't need one. But they will welcome me all the same.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Washington DC
“When a Diner is what you want this fits the bill.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Needed a place to grab something decent and varied. We had 3 kids and they need variety. Decided to give this place a try. First they sat us at a roomy table which was very helpful. The server was attentive. We got drinks that were served in small cups with lids for the kids - why don't more places do this? I had the chopped salad with slovaki and Greek yogurt. It was great. The chicken cordon blu also got thumbs up. The children's menu had roast beef to hot dogs and both were good. The kids loved selecting their desserts from the display case. Everyone got what they wanted. I tasted the carrot cake and while good, I have had better. The server helped with taking the desserts back for later enjoyment. Overall, this was just right for the dinner. Not a fine restaurant but exactly what we needed. I would go back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Reston, Virginia
“Inconsistent experiences”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

We are frequent diners at Amphora, despite inconsistent experiences. Sometimes I would rate it a 4, sometimes a 2. Food is generally pretty good. Service is often indifferent. It can be very noisy. Overall, I would (and do) go back.

• Visited May 2014