“Poor staffing on weekends” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 181 Restaurants in Herndon
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican, Thai, Vegetarian, Healthy
Reston, Virginia
“Poor staffing on weekends”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Lack of awareness of "coupon books" sold for this area with specific location and address of the specific store meant coupon refused but then the staff suggested I try another location instead - like the one that closed in the next town. My contact with owner indicated less experienced staff had been duped by bogus coupons and he "did not recall" signing up for the localized area book by Attractions Dining and Value Guide. If he doesn't know it is easy to see why his staff is uncertain. His staff referral to another store is accepted and I will take my business the other locations.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“messed up order”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Went here at the suggestion of my son for take out. Service was fast, but when we got to our destination, we discovered they had charged me for the proper order but what I received was another chicken sandwich which had bacon (which I don't eat.) This was very disappointing. Check your orders before you leave the counter. Then I would give this place a very good rating.

• Visited October 2013