“Very good pasta” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Vonore, Tennessee
“Very good pasta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We had pasta. One was a special. They have hearty Italian fare, but a few dishes have lots of veggies, and I had leftovers. Service was very good.

Visited December 2012

Herndon, Virginia
“Good Pizzas and Salads”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is great place to catch up with friends over a pizza or salad. The food is tasty and reasonably priced.

Visited June 2012
Herndon, Virginia
“One of the best.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Pizza, salad, and pasta is very tasty. I enjoyed the smaller bar area as well. Prices are very reasonable too. Clean place and inviting. Staff friendly.

Visited November 2012
Bend, Oregon
“Good service Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We were staying near by at local hotel and enjoyed a nice meal here. Good wine. Great pizza. Excellent pasta. The service was friendly and attentive, our wine glass was never empty.

Visited October 2012
Centreville, Virginia
“Bertucci's A Good Mid-Range Italian Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I hadn't been in Bertucci's in a while. So I was in the area and felt like some pasta so I decided to go there. It was early so I just grabbed a seat at the bar. I was waited on right away and within minutes I had an ice cold bottle of one of Sam Adam's craft beers and a couple of piping hot hard rolls for dipping into their nicely seasoned olive oil. So good. I could have made a meal on many more of those rolls and olive oil. Hard crisp crust and soft inside. Perfection! But I used some restraint and didn't :)

For my entree I had Shrimp Rossini. Sautéed shrimp in a tomato cream sauce with capers and a hint of hot pepper, tossed with spaghetti. Great flavor. A nice little zing with the hot pepper. Just the right amount. My only issue was the cream sauce. It was a little too watery so it didn't cling well to the pasta. Either the sauce was rushed and wasn't allowed to thicken or the spaghetti didn't get fully drained. But the sauce flavor was good.

You won't go wrong coming here.

• Visited October 2012