“Great little family restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Reston, Virginia
“Great little family restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

My wife and I have been going to this restaurant for years. Managed very well, the food is consistently "very good." Reasonable value for the cost and the restaurant will absolutely cater to those with unique 'food preparation' requirements. Highly recommended...

• Visited December 2013

Ashburn, Virginia, United States
“Finally...we found great Italian food in NOVA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Don't be fooled by the outward appearance....it's a non-descript place in a strip mall that looks tiny. A friend at work suggested this place and we were not disappointed! We're from NY and the food here in NOVA is usually mediocre at best! This place rocks, the service was great and the owner offered to make whatever we wanted (even if it wasn't on the menu!)
We've been back several times and have not been disappointed. Just went back to get a gift certificate for a friend and we'll be back there again soon. The pastas are delicious, and we've had veal and chicken dishes which were fresh and tasty.

• Visited November 2013
New Jersey
“good food, mixed ambiance”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Can't argue with the lamb shank--one of the best I've had. Don't know why others rave about the bread--seemed average to me. Downside is that the place feels like a recycled upscale NJ diner, complete with booths and vinyl seats that are really uncomfortable. Not good for us middle-aged types with sore backs. The waiter moved me to a table with a regular chair, but it was right next to the bar, which was blasting a football game. Not a great place to eat by yourself.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Oriental, North Carolina
“Best kept secret in Herndon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

This is a great little Italian restaurant. We frequent it often. We have used them for large parties with friends as well. Service is always friendly and attentive food is home style Italian food carbonara, spaghetti and clams, and puttanesca are my favorites. Believe me good food I know my name is Tony

Visited September 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best bread in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

It's my favorite part. Really great bread. I. Think most of the dishes are winners. Always tasty and fresh. Great service with nice people. Best Italian. Noooooo. Top 5 sure. You can't go wrong

Visited July 2013