“Do I Miss this Place” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Washington DC
“Do I Miss this Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I was a regular until a year ago when we left Virginia for North Carolina and I REALLY MISS the Wiener's Circle. It is the one place that I visited a couple of times per week and was NEVER disappointed. Greg and Diane always made you feel welcome and always had new and creative menu items. It was great to see them grow from a very small take out only venue to the space they have today. Even with all the great BBQ in North Carolina, I still really miss lunch at the Wiener's Circle.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Vienna, Virginia
“Walmart brand hot dogs...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Food was not good. I could just as easily have bought a pack of Nathan's hot dogs from the local Walmart and delivered the same experience. The ambiance is average.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious, fast, and creative lunch.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

I can do lunch here several times a week, and have. Great people, delicious brats and special creations, and just enough variety that you can mix it up. The hard part is not ordering another brat after I'm full. And "the boat" (an occasional special) sounds overwhelming but it's fantastic, I can't wait to get it again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle, Washington
“Best Darn Hot Dogs outside of a Greys Papaya or a cart in NYC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

OK, I love hot dogs. Especially NYC style. This place has them all, including a bunch I have never heard of but am going to have to try. Honest place, with great hog dogs, free fixings of just about everything you can put on a dog and you have to try the fries with comeback sauce. They serve breakfast, haven't tried this yet. However for lunch and for a hot dog, enthusiastic supporter!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
York, Pennsylvania
“This is a cute but average hotdog place.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

I visited last week while in the area. I ordered the bratwurst, and garlic parm fries, my daughter had a dog, and my son had shredded BBQ chicken while my mom had a kielbasa. The choices are good but the food was just avg. The brat and kielbasa were not bad but not the best we have had, I asked for grilled onions and they were still very raw, the shredded chicken wasn't that great but my 5 yr old liked it so I guess that's all that matters. There were only 2 high chairs in the place and both had broken straps, and no changing table in bathroom so not very baby friendly place, there are no kids meals. The best thing we had were the garlic Parmesan fries. Those were really good. The service was good and the owner was super friendly.

• Visited June 2013