“First rate hotel with great AAA rates” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park, Stay, & Go
Ranked #7 of 20 hotels in Herndon
San Antonio, Texas
“First rate hotel with great AAA rates”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

I've stayed at the Homewood Dulles multiple times, and each time has been great. Just south of 267 & just east of 28, there's easy access to/from Dulles & all surrounding areas. Comfortable suite accommodations with excellent breakfast & reception offerings. The staff was extra friendly, attentive and helpful. Overall, a very enjoyable stay.

227 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Herndon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

This hotel is a great value and is very close to airport. Tucked away in Sunrise valley Drive with great view of the airport. Friendly professional staff! Great breakfast every morning. Wish dinner had been offered until 7:30-8:00 for those of us who work later. My room was right next to elevator and I could hear it but overall very quiet.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Belmont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

This hotel and my room were very clean. The bed was comfortable as was the pillow. The complementary breakfast was excellent with many choices, including yogurt. The location of this hotel was ideal for my business trip. The hotel's staff was very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone needing a place to stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Bangalore, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Well it took sometime to writes this review as i considered them as home , then i thought why not writes something about them

I Stayed there as my company accommodation for few months , wow they cared so much about us, helped us in our room arrangements , shuttle facility to our office and back and with nice location near Dulles International Airport and Reston.

Room was comfy and large . they made sure its cleaned daily and thoroughly . I loved the bed . Still miss it now .

The Staffs were are all friendly and courteous to our requests .

I would recommend anyone to opt for this Hotel if you get a chance.

Thanks for the wonderful experience we had while we stayed there.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Mila, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I thought this was a great value as well as a really first rate hotel. The room exceeded my expectations. It was roomy, clean, and included all the amenities I could ask for in a short term or long term stay. The staff was wonderful.. at check in, in accommodating in room requests, and throughout my stay in the whole hotel. I thought the manager’s reception was a creative and great additional service. My partner and I only had a glass of wine because we had reservations for dinner nearby but next time I want to try the brats!! The breakfast was exactly what it should be. I truly think it is a nitch which meets my needs in travel before and after a trip across time zones and especially over a period of time. We used the park,sleep and fly package and were pleased. the only problem was when we called for pick up from the airport, the staff was unclear about how to find the pickup spot and we ended up walking the full length of the terminal twice to find the meeting place. The shuttle was very prompt, however, and it arrived about the time our "trek" ended.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Homewood, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

From the shuttle service, to the front desk and the great food at the reception, the hotel provided a wonderful experience. Almost home like. And even great conversation on many topics. I would recommend this hotel to any business traveler and families too.

Bangalore, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I gave a 4 star for the staff of the hotel and the way they maintained it. For a 100$ hotel is not worth the stay. The part don't like is the view from the side rooms of the hotel is really not great, just get to see trees and no life around. Also the room heating is not adequate for the winter months. I could not get the temp above 66 and was feeling really cold but once I complained the staff checked a couple of rooms and may be due to the polar freeze that was going around every room was at pretty much the same condition so they immediately got me a heater and I was back on track. The laundry room is also well kept and just $2 for washing while drying is free. All the staff including the ground transportation which is free for a five mile radius are all great and Specially Ivan from front desk is a pleasure to talk to. He cares and takes care of guests.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Been to Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport

Address: 13460 Sunrise Valley Drive, Herndon, VA 20171
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Herndon
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Family Hotel in Herndon
#8 Business Hotel in Herndon
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport Hotel Herndon
Homewood Suites Herndon
Homewood Herndon
Herndon Homewood Suites

If you own or manage Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.