“5 perfect stays and counting...” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Park, Stay, & Go
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Chicago
“5 perfect stays and counting...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Absolutely no complaints, I've stayed here 5 times and will continue to do so when I'm in the area. Top notch service, and great amenities. Rooms are always spotless, shuttle is very convenient. Love the breakfast and dinner each weekday, and the staff will even go grocery shopping for you!!

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I found no problems with this hotel. I found relief in that after traveling since 6 am from South Carolina that there was a hot delicious meal waiting for us so we could unpack, eat and go to sleep. The front desk person who checked me in was super nice, got through the check in quickly and was very knowlegdeable. He made a good impression on me. good job Jason! Thank you for making a good first impression!

Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Less than $100 for my family for great facility, breakfast and close to Dulles Air and Space and Bull Run. Wish I could have the rate during the week, would have stayed a few more days. Great, clean place.

Room Tip: Go to the Air and Space at Dulles!
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I love these hotels because I can meet with a few key people and I dont need a meeting room I just use the suite and it feel more at home. With the fridge and coffie maker along with all the items in the kicten it helps keepthe meeting relaxed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Cary, NC, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Staff is helpful and courteous, facility is clean and comfortable, and the service is very good. My family and I enjoyed our stay and would definitely do it again. We all agreed that we did get our money's worth.

Walkersville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Fast and free courtesy shuttle from IAD after you are abused and left to fend for the evening. Approx 9 minute ride each way. Desk staff is friendly, courteous, understanding, and efficient. Rooms are better than expected. Bed is comparable to the Doubletree comforts. I'd stay again; however, back to BWI for me!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Bluefield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were very pleased with our stay. The check-in and out process was very quick and efficient. We had a one bedroom suite. The kitchen was well-appointed. We appreciated the separate space so that we were able to put our children to bed in the bedroom and continue to stay up while they slept. Little touches like popcorn in the room was nice. We stayed on a Sunday night, but would certainly take advantage of the dinner next time if we stay during the week. I had a little one get sick during the night and the front desk was very courteous when I called down at 4 in the morning to get extra sheets. I volunteered to run down and get them, and he said he would bring them up instead. We enjoyed the pool, but wish the hot tub was operational. I had read previous reviews and assumed it would still not be working. The breakfast was okay. It was nothing great, but was decent nonetheless. Everyone working at the hotel was extremely courteous and friendly. We will be traveling again in two months, and plan on staying here again for two nights on our way back from the Cape.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

DIRECTOR S, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your generous review. We are delighted that you had a enjoyable stay at Homewood Suites Dulles by Hilton. We will be more than happy to have you with us again whenever you are in the area.

Appreciate your business.

Been to Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport

Address: 13460 Sunrise Valley Drive, Herndon, VA 20171
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Herndon
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#7 Family Hotel in Herndon
#10 Business Hotel in Herndon
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport Hotel Herndon
Homewood Suites Herndon
Homewood Herndon
Herndon Homewood Suites

If you own or manage Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.