“Very responsive Director of Sales” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park, Stay & Go
Ranked #5 of 20 hotels in Herndon
NC
“Very responsive Director of Sales”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We were going to be out of the country for 17 days - flying out of Dulles at 11 pm and needed a place with late checkout and extended parking as we were driving from NC the day before. The director of sales (Mr. S. S.) responded to my fax inquiry and was most accommodating - offering me late checkout and extra free parking for the price of their "Stay Park and Fly" package. His responsive turned my inquiry into a win-win for him and us. Once we reached the hotel ... The employees we encountered were friendly. The shuttle to and from Dulles was prompt. The stay at the hotel (a suite with a king bed) was very comfortable. The breakfast was good. Enjoyed the wifi and the exercise room. Overall no complaints and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if I plan a similar overseas trip.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
DIRECTOR S, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your encouraging and positive feedback. We are happy that everything went well with your plans. Thank you for your business.

199 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Cary, North Carolina, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

I love the location of this hotel as it is near my work site and I can walk. The bus service is terribly slow here. I waited a long time to get picked up on Sunday night. On my return Monday, I had to wait 20 minutes for the driver to take me because he was taking some to a museum. Rather than taking me and coming back, I had to wait. This hotel is very pricey in my view. Breakfast is average. Front desk people are nice and helpful, but at this price, I can only rate it average.

Stayed December 2012
We thank you for your feed back. We are sorry for not being able to provide transportation as per your expectations. Our endevor is to be as effecient as possible and exceed our guests expectations. We will love to have you stay again with us and look forward to make your stay experience better. Thank you for your business.
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I stay in hotel after hotel for work and not many of them stick out in my head, unless they are really awful. However, this hotel impressed me from the time I arrived. The front desk staff is so friendly, helpful, and personable. When I say "personable," I don't mean they greet you with the fake "Hi, how are you?" comments when you walk in the door like most hotels. They all actually have personalities. When you need something, they jump at the chance to help you and never make you feel like you're a bother. They saved me a trip to Fed-ex by having all the Fed-ex envelopes and forms there at the front desk. On top of the excellent service, they have FREE breakfast and dinner! (Lasagna, Chicken and Dumplings, Hamburgers, etc) My suite was immaculate and I really hope my employer continues to use this hotel while in the Dulles area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
DIRECTOR S, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you so much for your comments.
The Staff & Management at Homewood Suites Dulles by Hilton takes great pride in being true and committed to our guests. it is part of our promise of Hospitality to our guests who are away from home and this gives us a great opportunity to make them feel that we are there to take care.We strive to make their stay comfortable and stress free.

Thank you so much for staying with us and we appreciate your business.
Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband and I stayed here during the months of March through May. We were preparing to move overseas for work and were put in this hotel. I have to say we were really impressed with the staff here. They were extremely helpful while we were there, making the stress of moving a little more bearable. We ordered a few packages during our stay that the front desk accepted for us. I repeatedly apologized for them having to deal with it and they just smiled like they were happy to do it. And talk about being on top of food service for breakfast and dinner. Food was always warm and well stocked and they kept the food area and eating tables consistently clean. Whatever management is doing at this hotel, I hope they keep it up because their staff is great. This is where we will be staying when we come back through again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
DIRECTOR S, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
It was indeed our pleasure to have you with us and to make you feel at home. Homewood Suites Dulles by Hilton prides itself to be comfortable and warm lodging facility. Our staff makes sure that we work around your schedules so as you can enjoy problem free and stress less stay with us.

We highly appreciate your comments and look forward to welcome you back soon so that we can get another chance to provide Homewood Suites Style Hospitality.

Thank you so much for your business.
High Point, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife and I stayed for an entire week at Homewood Suites while I was attending training. The room that I had was on the 5th floor and had a decent view of a portion of Herndon. The beds were extremely comfy. I slept better there than I do at home. The employees were extremely nice and very helpful. They were always willing to take the extra step and it was appreciated and noted. If I am ever in the DC/Herndon area again, I would gladly give my business to Homewood Suites.

• Stayed September 2012
DIRECTOR S, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank so much for your positive feed back. We are so delighted that you stayed with us and liked our services. Each and every guest is important to us and we feel pride in providing a comfortable and problem free stay. Being extended stay property we do understand the sensitivities of our guests and that is why our staff strive to provide a feeling of HOME AWAY FROM HOME.

When ever you are in the area and looking a place to stay be assured that you have a second HOME at Homewood Suites Dulles. We appreciate your business and look forward to have you with us soon.
Thanks.
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is a nice property located in a nice area. They provide a good shuttle service to local places in the Herndon area. As a guest, you can use the Gold’s Gym located a mile away. The rooms are nice and the mini kitchen is great if you’re tired of eating out. Their complimentary breakfast is good as is their evening dinner (which includes beer and wine).

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
That is eaxctly what we are and strive to be HOME AWAY FROM HOME. Our staff is committed to provide a service standard in a way that you feel relaxed.
We appreciate that you did enjoy our services and amenities. As you might know we do provide FREE GROCERY SHOPPING SERVICE, because we do understand that your time is precious for business or leisure.
We highly value your business and are truly delighted by your positive feedback.

Thank you.
Appleton, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I have stayed here twice in the past two years and both times I was impressed by how business-friendly this hotel it. First, it is very quiet. Then, there are the services: free shuttle to anywhere in a 5 mile radius (runs from 7 AM - 10:30 PM, I used to get a ride to the bus station to take the 5E into DC... 30 minutes, $6 each way, steps from the National Mall), free breakfast, free dinner with beer/wine (Mon-Thur, not great quality but free is good), free color printing, free color copying, free WIFI and kiosk usage, free business supplies, and a free workout center (this was pretty limited). I prepaid and got it for $163/night. That was a tremendous deal compared to other hotels in the area. Rooms were nice with a full suite layout, including a small kitchen with full sized appliances. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and courteous. I don't plan to even consider another hotel when I return to Dulles.

Room Tip: Book early (they fill 2-3 weeks out), and join HHonors to set your preferences. I prefer the rooms o...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
DIRECTOR S, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us. Your positive comments give us great confidence that our team is moving in the right direction. We are delighted that you have sampled and liked our services and amenities.
As for the work out center though it is small but is fully equipped to provide a good exercise routine, besides we have arrangements with a GOLD GYM facility which you , if desire, can use free, yes free .
We are so proud that HOMEWOOD SUITES DULLES is your first choice hotel in the area and we thank you for your patronage.

Been to Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport? Share your experiences!