I stayed in this hotel for 3 days each week from February to July of 2011. Overall, this is a great hotel. Free breakfast every day. Dinner every evening Monday to Thursday, including light beers and some house wines.
Each room has a kitchenette that is clean and well stocked. The bedroom is in a separate room, making this a true 'suites' hotel - unlike other hotels that call themselves suites because there is a stove in a bigger room.
I recommend Ned Devine's restaurant in the shopping center less than 1/2 mile away. Excellent steaks there.
Two complaints about the hotel.
1. Some rooms need to have the thermostats and HVAC systems replaced. They don't adequately cool the room. There are rooms with electronic thermostats - and these rooms cool better than the rooms with the old 'dial' thermostats.
2. The lobby area has a strong scent of curry. It's kind of obnoxious really. I think the staff must be cooking their meals there as none of the breakfast / dinner meals have that smell. I should tell you, however, that none of the rooms I ever stayed in smelled like that. All rooms are fresh and clean.
Fitness center has two treadmills, one elliptical and free weights with a bench.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport Hotel
- Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport Hotel Herndon
- Homewood Suites Herndon
- Homewood Herndon
- Herndon Homewood
- Herndon Homewood Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.