“Great Hotel Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 20 hotels in Herndon
Herndon, Virginia
“Great Hotel Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2011

The Candlewood Suites in Herndon, VA has a great staff and has made my stay very comfortable and worry free. I am in town on business for 5 months and I love coming to my temporary home. The staff is great and the evening manager "Princess" is outstanding. She never hesitates to answer all of my questions, assist me in any matters, and provide me with information when needed.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, March 16, 2011
Dear JHarris69,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay at our hotel. I am glad that the staff has been assisting you and making your stay more comfortable. We appreciate you staying with us as we pride ourselves on excellent guest service. Your kind words about our staff and hotel are appreciated. We want to continue to be your home away from home again in the future.

140 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2011

The property is is located in a residential/office building community. The staff here is very friendly and always looking to assist. This a pet friendly hotel and clean and well maintained. The free internet is kinda slow, but the upgraded version is much better. The hotel is surrounded by walking areas and sidewalks. Within walking distance are bars, grocery stores and the like. Digital televisions in the main room and in the bedroom area. This hotel is often used by out of town work crews (cable, surveyors etc.)

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, March 24, 2011
Thank you YoHOser for your great review! I am glad you have noticed how well-maintained our hotel is. Our staff work really hard to keep the cleanliness of our hotel. Reviews like yours makes me realize that our mission to provide excellent service at all times are being met. I hope you'll keep us in mind when you are back in the area again. We'd love to have you back at the Candlewood Suites Herndon!
Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2011

When I'm working in the Washington,DC/Virgina area I stay at this hotel because I enjoy the helpful and friendly staff. Princess especially because of her professional and friendly attitude she always makes me me welcome. I do have a choice of hotels even other Candlewood Suites in the area but I prefer this one because the staff is helpful and friendly and as a frequent traveler this makes the difference.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Mr. Angelo417, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. I've passed along your compliments to Princess and she was very happy to hear that she made a difference during your stay. I am glad that our excellence in service makes you want to come back to our hotel. Thank you for choosing to stay with us! Looking forward to being of service to you again in the future.
Sullivan, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2011

Made me feel like i was home, Very nice and freindly staff.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Hello Mr. Garlick! Thank you for your kind review. It's so wonderful to know that we made you feel like you're 'HOME" when you were at our hotel. I know it can be hard for people like you, who travels a lot, to find a place that will make you feel secure and comfortable. Knowing that we have provided you just that is the best compliment ever.Thank you for giving us an opportunity to be of great service to you.
Herndon, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2011

I travel frequently to the Washington, DC area for business, and I have never stayed in such a great extended stay hotel.
The hotel is extremely clean, the amenities are fantastic, the staff is helpful, polite and friendly, and the rooms and hotel, as well as the grounds are immaculate. The tenants are quiet, and usually business travelers and the maid service is top-notch. I would not stay in any other hotel. The location is fantastic as it is close to everything, including great dining, shopping, and large national and international businesses.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
My team and I would like to thank you for your awesome review vailatid! We do our utmost to ensure that each and every guest leaves happy because we want all of you to come back and stee us again. Knowing that we have several competition in the area, I am delighted to know that you would always choose to stay with us. Thank you for giving us the chance to prove to you that we are one of the best.
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2011

I loved it. Stayed here for two months. Service was really good as staff were friendly yet efficient.

No cleanliness issues at all. No bugs of any kind witnessed ever in my stay.

Gonna miss it!

Jimmy

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Hello Jimmy! I appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Exceeding your expectations in all aspects is one of our primary goals. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us as much as we enjoyed having you in our hotel. I hope you'll come back and see us again next time.
Overland Park, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2011

No one thinks of the Candlewood Suites as a high-end hotel, nor is that the impression they want to portray. Their forte is value backed by comfortable and clean rooms at a great price, which this particular hotel adheres to nicely. The one thing I noticed that this hotel exceeded at was the friendliest and most helpful staff I've encountered in any hospitality venue in quite some years. First impressions are everything, and when I first walked in through the door from an ice storm at 9PM after a tough day of traveling, Princess' smile, friendliness and helpful demeanor took all the rough edges off. Throughout my stay, all the staff was pleasant and helpful, surpassing any other places I've stayed at, but my hat goes off to Princess for demonstrating to me that courtesy and kindness are still alive.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Thank you imposibl for your wonderful review! People like you is the reason why we are so motivated to do what we love to do most--- to provide exceptional service to all our guests. I have passed your compliments to Princess and she was very happy to read your comments about her. I am proud to say that I have the best TEAM in the world that anyone could ever ask for. Individually, they each play a role in ensuring that everything in the hotel is always in its best condition. Thank you again for staying at Candlewood Suites Herndon! Looking forward to your next visit with us.

Been to Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon? Share your experiences!