“Nice Hotel/Helpful Staff” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Jacksonville, Florida
“Nice Hotel/Helpful Staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2011

When I'm working in the Washington,DC/Virgina area I stay at this hotel because I enjoy the helpful and friendly staff. Princess especially because of her professional and friendly attitude she always makes me me welcome. I do have a choice of hotels even other Candlewood Suites in the area but I prefer this one because the staff is helpful and friendly and as a frequent traveler this makes the difference.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, March 24, 2011
Mr. Angelo417, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. I've passed along your compliments to Princess and she was very happy to hear that she made a difference during your stay. I am glad that our excellence in service makes you want to come back to our hotel. Thank you for choosing to stay with us! Looking forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Sullivan, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2011

Made me feel like i was home, Very nice and freindly staff.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Hello Mr. Garlick! Thank you for your kind review. It's so wonderful to know that we made you feel like you're 'HOME" when you were at our hotel. I know it can be hard for people like you, who travels a lot, to find a place that will make you feel secure and comfortable. Knowing that we have provided you just that is the best compliment ever.Thank you for giving us an opportunity to be of great service to you.
Herndon, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2011

I travel frequently to the Washington, DC area for business, and I have never stayed in such a great extended stay hotel.
The hotel is extremely clean, the amenities are fantastic, the staff is helpful, polite and friendly, and the rooms and hotel, as well as the grounds are immaculate. The tenants are quiet, and usually business travelers and the maid service is top-notch. I would not stay in any other hotel. The location is fantastic as it is close to everything, including great dining, shopping, and large national and international businesses.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
My team and I would like to thank you for your awesome review vailatid! We do our utmost to ensure that each and every guest leaves happy because we want all of you to come back and stee us again. Knowing that we have several competition in the area, I am delighted to know that you would always choose to stay with us. Thank you for giving us the chance to prove to you that we are one of the best.
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2011

I loved it. Stayed here for two months. Service was really good as staff were friendly yet efficient.

No cleanliness issues at all. No bugs of any kind witnessed ever in my stay.

Gonna miss it!

Jimmy

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Hello Jimmy! I appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Exceeding your expectations in all aspects is one of our primary goals. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us as much as we enjoyed having you in our hotel. I hope you'll come back and see us again next time.
Overland Park, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2011

No one thinks of the Candlewood Suites as a high-end hotel, nor is that the impression they want to portray. Their forte is value backed by comfortable and clean rooms at a great price, which this particular hotel adheres to nicely. The one thing I noticed that this hotel exceeded at was the friendliest and most helpful staff I've encountered in any hospitality venue in quite some years. First impressions are everything, and when I first walked in through the door from an ice storm at 9PM after a tough day of traveling, Princess' smile, friendliness and helpful demeanor took all the rough edges off. Throughout my stay, all the staff was pleasant and helpful, surpassing any other places I've stayed at, but my hat goes off to Princess for demonstrating to me that courtesy and kindness are still alive.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Thank you imposibl for your wonderful review! People like you is the reason why we are so motivated to do what we love to do most--- to provide exceptional service to all our guests. I have passed your compliments to Princess and she was very happy to read your comments about her. I am proud to say that I have the best TEAM in the world that anyone could ever ask for. Individually, they each play a role in ensuring that everything in the hotel is always in its best condition. Thank you again for staying at Candlewood Suites Herndon! Looking forward to your next visit with us.
La Ronge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2011 via mobile

Room was comfortable & spacious. Never heard airport traffic. Pantry was well stocked with a nice variety.

• Stayed February 2011
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, April 13, 2011
"Comfortable" is exactly how we want you to feel while you are in our hotel. It is good that we achieved that while you were here. Thank you for your review 2_kid! Please come and visit us again soon.
Herndon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2011

I have been staying at this hotel long term. I checked in at the end of Sept. 2009. The staff here has made this a home away from home. The staff is wonderful. Rita is always smiles and personable. Princess always meets me at the door with a smile and friendly conversation, Marta and whole cleaning staff (can't remember all their names and I see them every morning, shame on me) greats me every morning.And last but not least Peter and Stan, the GMs, always has something kind to say. I have also had the honor of dealing with the night auditor, Melody, a few times and she is also the nicest person you would ever meet.

Like I said, I have been here for over a year and the staff here is exceptional. The location is great, 10 minutes by taxi from the airport, connection to the highways are very easy, lots of restaraunts close by as well as shopping. The mall is 15 minutes up the road. I would definately recommend this location to travelers either business or pleasure.

I have brought my family here several times over the last year to see DC and we were able to drive to DC and see the sights within 45 minutes and drive back without the headache of inner city DC.

This has been a wonderful experience.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Hello zstin56! You're wonderful review brought so much delight to our staff. Thank you for mentioning all of us. I am very pleased that you feel at home in our hotel, long-term guests like you, is like family to us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to be of better service to you. And thank you for this review, it meant so much to all of us.

Been to Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon? Share your experiences!