“Great Sleep” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
“Great Sleep”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Convenient location, very near airport. Room was clean, very comfortable bed and pillows.
Employees are very friendly.
Even though it doesn't have a restaurant, if offers basic food products. The suites have a very very complete kitchenette
We were very glad with the quality and service I received for the price we paid.
The room offers a big desk and comfortable chairs.
The bathroom was clean, things worked without trouble. Vanity products were of good quality and sufficient. There were plenty of fluffy towels
We arrived late. The front desk was closed but we didn't have any problem. Our key was in a safe box

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for your review Alicia F. I am delighted that you had a wonderful experience staying at our hotel. Our hotel gives you the convenience of having a home away from home, from our weekly cleaning service, our free gym and laundry facilities, to our fully-equipped kitchen that allows you to prepare your own meals. Thank you for writing about the things you liked about our hotel. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Fontana, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

This was an ok hotel, but I wish they cleaned it a bit better and kept it in better shape. The overall idea of the hoetl is fine, and it is ok, but it just looks a little worn in spots, that could be easily taken care of, but are not. This hotel is clearly designed to cut costs, but because of this it wears out quickly. Since the initial cost to make the hotel was relatively low, they should renovate frequently. An example of a worn "cheap" item was the shower head. I mean they can't buy a new $10 showerhead every once in a while? Anyway, this hotel is ok, and if you can't find anything else, or prefer its extended stay format, then it will be a decent choice

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Pharmrep79,

Thank you for your review and being so detailed in the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve. Whilst I am pleased with the good comment, We truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. Please accept my apology for the shortcomings you have experienced during your stay. We are continually reviewing the products and service we provide, therefore guest feedback is very important to us.

Again, I wish to thank you for your input and hope to see you the next time you travel to our area.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I was impressed by the quality of room I received for the price I paid. It never occurred to me that this was a "suites" hotel. I was pleasantly surprised by the fully stocked (minus the food) kitchen and a large working desk. The bed was much more comfortable than the pictures indicate! I was sad I only stayed one night. When checking-in, I was greeted by welcoming staff who covered everything I was entitled to as a guest. It was nice that the hotel provided rental movies and I appreciated having the Cupboard. The fitness room was small and very warm due to its shared quarters with the laundry room. However, this did not affect my overall stay. I did have difficulty checking out because my envelope was not placed in the "Express Check-out" box, but someone did come to help me.This hotel is really great for the price you pay. Clean. Comfortable. Affordable. Friendly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for the positive review Tina C. I am glad we have surprised you with the quality of our rooms. We give you the best value for your money by giving you wonderful amenities, great quality service and clean rooms. I appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with us. We hope you’ll come back and stay with us again in the future.
Herndon, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Well, this is my 2nd at Candlewood Suites. I just could not think of any other place in Herndon for my long stay in the US. Candlewood Suites is the best in town. The front desk treats you so well and the rooms are neat and tidy.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
I appreciate you writing us a review DadaGaurav. I am glad we made a good impression on you the first time that you preferred to stay with us when you came back. That alone is a wonderful compliment to us. So, thank you! We’d love to be of service to you again in the future. Please keep us in mind when you come back to the US.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

My business stay at this facility was a great experience and the staff is great! The staff is super friendly and there to serve and take care of your needs. Peter the Manager is great and it shows in his staff. My stay was for 5 months and they make you feel at home!! I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you 156michaelc156 for staying at our hotel for almost half a year. I am happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Our dedicated team members make our hotel feel so homely. We make everybody feel welcome and we make sure that you are well taken cared of while staying in our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and we are looking forward to being of service to you again in the future.
Ashburn, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stayed here for almost 4 months and we really liked how the staff was really friendly and always quick to help. Even though the hotel's decor is outdated the staff is so nice that you kind of overlook the decor. Plus you are paying a lot less than the places that have nicer decor. The place is clean and there are grocery stores and restaurants close by. Also it was nice to have a complementary laundry room. I'd recommend this place if you don't want to spend a lot of money on a hotel room.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review mkbarr. I am happy that you appreciate the service we provided you during your four-month stay. Since we are not as new as the other hotels in the area, we try to compete with them by giving an excellent service that you will remember after you leave our hotel. It is great that you also appreciate the cleanliness of our hotel and our complimentary laundry facilities. We hope this won’t be the last time we get to provide you service. Thank you for staying at Candlewood Suites Herndon.
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Best Place to Stay. Awesome service & hospitality. Rooms are clean, Service is neat & clean, Front desk staff is really supportive and welcomes you always with a smile. Gym is small but good to stay fit. If anyone is planning for an extended stay in

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you mathsalles for your review. It is wonderful to know that you think we are the best place to stay and that you think we have an awesome service. We love our guests and we treat all of you like our family. I am happy you felt at home with us. We do our best to make you not miss home that much while you're away. Thank you for staying in our hotel and please keep us in mind next time you are back in the area.

Been to Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon? Share your experiences!