“Superior Service” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Superior Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

My business stay at this facility was a great experience and the staff is great! The staff is super friendly and there to serve and take care of your needs. Peter the Manager is great and it shows in his staff. My stay was for 5 months and they make you feel at home!! I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you 156michaelc156 for staying at our hotel for almost half a year. I am happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Our dedicated team members make our hotel feel so homely. We make everybody feel welcome and we make sure that you are well taken cared of while staying in our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and we are looking forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Ashburn, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stayed here for almost 4 months and we really liked how the staff was really friendly and always quick to help. Even though the hotel's decor is outdated the staff is so nice that you kind of overlook the decor. Plus you are paying a lot less than the places that have nicer decor. The place is clean and there are grocery stores and restaurants close by. Also it was nice to have a complementary laundry room. I'd recommend this place if you don't want to spend a lot of money on a hotel room.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review mkbarr. I am happy that you appreciate the service we provided you during your four-month stay. Since we are not as new as the other hotels in the area, we try to compete with them by giving an excellent service that you will remember after you leave our hotel. It is great that you also appreciate the cleanliness of our hotel and our complimentary laundry facilities. We hope this won’t be the last time we get to provide you service. Thank you for staying at Candlewood Suites Herndon.
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you mathsalles for your review. It is wonderful to know that you think we are the best place to stay and that you think we have an awesome service. We love our guests and we treat all of you like our family. I am happy you felt at home with us. We do our best to make you not miss home that much while you're away. Thank you for staying in our hotel and please keep us in mind next time you are back in the area.
charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed here for 6 months and was really surprised at the cleanliness of the room and the friendliness of the staff. The hotel was clean throughout. Best part is the staff - they are all wonderful and helpful esp Dan,Princess and Katie.The hotel in general and the room in particular was exceptionally clean, spacious and pleasant. The bed was comfortable, the sheets and bedspread were clean. No stains on the bedspread or on the carpet. The bathroom had plenty of counter space and the towels were soft and smelled fresh.I really enjoyed my stay and would love lo stay here in the future.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
I appreciate your review sachin k. It is a delight to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We have a team dedicated to ensuring everything in the hotel is clean and that each and every one of our guests feel comfortable. I am glad you were treated well during your stay. I will pass along your compliments to Dan, Princess and Katie. We are looking forward to being of service to you again the future. Please come back and see us again next time.
Herndon, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Best Place to Stay. Awesome service & hospitality. Rooms are clean, Service is neat & clean, Front desk staff is really supportive and welcomes you always with a smile. Gym is small but good to stay fit. If anyone is planning for an extended stay in Herndon/Sterling/Reston Areas, this is the place to be in. I stayed here for ~5 months and felt i am @home always.
Special thanks to Dan Pe, Princess, Peter & finally my favorite "Katie". You guyz are awesome & made my stay memorable. Wherever I travel in US, I am going to stay in "Candlewood Suites"

Negative Comments:
People don't complain on home, It's my home, No complaints please :)

Cheers,
Anil (MAK)

Room Tip: Your Choice, Absolutely your choice, all rooms are same.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for writing a review about your experience with our hotel, Anil Kumar M. It was a pleasure to be of service to you. I am very happy to hear that you felt at home during your stay. Exactly what we want you to feel when you’re staying at Candlewood Suites Herndon… comfortable and at home. Glad to know you appreciate the cleanliness of our hotel and that you liked our gym. We recently upgraded our exercise machine, which will help a lot of our guests stay more fit. I also want to thank you for mentioning the names of the team members that made your stay memorable. I’ll make sure they all get to read your review. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you think about us and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon.
Corolla, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is a great place to stay -- convenient to everything, great price, well-equipped rooms. I spent nearly 6 months at the Candlewood Suites in between homes; the staff couldn't have been nicer or more professional. It felt almost like home both when I left in the morning (with a wish from the staff for a nice day) and when I came home after work (and was greeted every time I walked past the counter). The home-baked cookies were a nice, homey touch.
If I'm ever in the area again, I'll be sure to stay there.
Everyone on the staff was wonderful, but Katie and Princess made me feel like a member of the family. They made what could have been a difficult transition period very bearable for me -- I'll always remember their kindness and caring.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear Ms.Maria C, It was a great pleasure having you in our hotel. We love our long-term guests! You are a part of the Candlewood family. Thank you for choosing to stay with us when you were in between homes. You made the right choice when you chose our hotel; we offer clean, comfortable suites and a lot of great amenities at an unbeatable rate. I will pass along your compliments to Katie and Princess. I’m sure they will be happy to know that you appreciate their kindness during your stay. I know you have found a wonderful home but if in the future you are in the area, we hope you will keep us in mind and stay with us again. Thank you for writing us a review.
Herndon, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

an excellent place to stay great rooms and great price, also its location very close to everything.
Great staff at the front desk very professional and customer service oriented.
Close to the airport and business center too

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you srophail for your wonderful review! We enjoyed having you back in our hotel. I am happy that we were able to provide you an excellent place to stay at a reasonable room rate. It’s also great that you found our location very convenient to everything.Our team members are always delighted to see a repeat guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us again, we hope you’ll come and visit us again in the future.

Been to Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon? Share your experiences!