“Homely Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Homely Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you mathsalles for your review. It is wonderful to know that you think we are the best place to stay and that you think we have an awesome service. We love our guests and we treat all of you like our family. I am happy you felt at home with us. We do our best to make you not miss home that much while you're away. Thank you for staying in our hotel and please keep us in mind next time you are back in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed here for 6 months and was really surprised at the cleanliness of the room and the friendliness of the staff. The hotel was clean throughout. Best part is the staff - they are all wonderful and helpful esp Dan,Princess and Katie.The hotel in general and the room in particular was exceptionally clean, spacious and pleasant. The bed was comfortable, the sheets and bedspread were clean. No stains on the bedspread or on the carpet. The bathroom had plenty of counter space and the towels were soft and smelled fresh.I really enjoyed my stay and would love lo stay here in the future.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
I appreciate your review sachin k. It is a delight to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We have a team dedicated to ensuring everything in the hotel is clean and that each and every one of our guests feel comfortable. I am glad you were treated well during your stay. I will pass along your compliments to Dan, Princess and Katie. We are looking forward to being of service to you again the future. Please come back and see us again next time.
Chennai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Hi,
I was staying @ Candlewood Suites, Sunrise Valley drive, Herndon for the past 2 weeks. And it was a very excellent & pleasant stay, service & help provided by the front office personnel was extraordinary. All together my first experience @ candlewood suites was very happy & I will definitely prefer this Hotel during my next trip & in addition will refer my friends for their long stay to get best service.
Thanks,
Vishwanath

Room Tip: I stayed in this hotel for a short period & used to leave office early morning & be back by...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
I appreciate you writing us a review Vishwanath. I am delighted you had an excellent stay with us. Our goal is to make each guest feel like they are a part of our family; we want to make sure you all feel comfortable and at home during your stay. It is a great pleasure to hear that we achieved that during your stay. We are looking forward to being of service to you and your friends in the future. Please come back and see us again soon.
Herndon, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Best Place to Stay. Awesome service & hospitality. Rooms are clean, Service is neat & clean, Front desk staff is really supportive and welcomes you always with a smile. Gym is small but good to stay fit. If anyone is planning for an extended stay in Herndon/Sterling/Reston Areas, this is the place to be in. I stayed here for ~5 months and felt i am @home always.
Special thanks to Dan Pe, Princess, Peter & finally my favorite "Katie". You guyz are awesome & made my stay memorable. Wherever I travel in US, I am going to stay in "Candlewood Suites"

Negative Comments:
People don't complain on home, It's my home, No complaints please :)

Cheers,
Anil (MAK)

Room Tip: Your Choice, Absolutely your choice, all rooms are same.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for writing a review about your experience with our hotel, Anil Kumar M. It was a pleasure to be of service to you. I am very happy to hear that you felt at home during your stay. Exactly what we want you to feel when you’re staying at Candlewood Suites Herndon… comfortable and at home. Glad to know you appreciate the cleanliness of our hotel and that you liked our gym. We recently upgraded our exercise machine, which will help a lot of our guests stay more fit. I also want to thank you for mentioning the names of the team members that made your stay memorable. I’ll make sure they all get to read your review. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you think about us and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon.
Corolla, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is a great place to stay -- convenient to everything, great price, well-equipped rooms. I spent nearly 6 months at the Candlewood Suites in between homes; the staff couldn't have been nicer or more professional. It felt almost like home both when I left in the morning (with a wish from the staff for a nice day) and when I came home after work (and was greeted every time I walked past the counter). The home-baked cookies were a nice, homey touch.
If I'm ever in the area again, I'll be sure to stay there.
Everyone on the staff was wonderful, but Katie and Princess made me feel like a member of the family. They made what could have been a difficult transition period very bearable for me -- I'll always remember their kindness and caring.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear Ms.Maria C, It was a great pleasure having you in our hotel. We love our long-term guests! You are a part of the Candlewood family. Thank you for choosing to stay with us when you were in between homes. You made the right choice when you chose our hotel; we offer clean, comfortable suites and a lot of great amenities at an unbeatable rate. I will pass along your compliments to Katie and Princess. I’m sure they will be happy to know that you appreciate their kindness during your stay. I know you have found a wonderful home but if in the future you are in the area, we hope you will keep us in mind and stay with us again. Thank you for writing us a review.
Herndon, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

an excellent place to stay great rooms and great price, also its location very close to everything.
Great staff at the front desk very professional and customer service oriented.
Close to the airport and business center too

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you srophail for your wonderful review! We enjoyed having you back in our hotel. I am happy that we were able to provide you an excellent place to stay at a reasonable room rate. It’s also great that you found our location very convenient to everything.Our team members are always delighted to see a repeat guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us again, we hope you’ll come and visit us again in the future.
Forest, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

This is a very convienient place to stay for overnight park-and-fly out of Dulles. The staff are friendly. The hotel is very basic. It is not a luxury accomodation by any means but is clean and servicable. By staying one night in the hotel you can leave your car in the parking lot at no extra charge (I'm not sure how long your can leave it with no extra charge but it's at least 2 weeks). They give you $20 to pay for your taxi and will call the taxi for you on your outbound flight. We have stayed here several times in the past several years and have always felt that our car was safe to be left there.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you Lollypupon for taking the time to write us a review. I see you got a package with a travel agent that includes your taxi fare with the rate. Yes, we do offer a Park and Fly program. If you stay for one night, you get free parking for two weeks guaranteed. Keep in mind that although we don’t have shuttle service, Dulles Airport is only four miles away and doesn’t cost much with a taxi. I am delighted that you felt welcomed by our friendly team members and that our accommodations met your expectations. Thank you for your continued patronage of our hotel. We are looking forward to being of service to you again next time.

Been to Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon? Share your experiences!