“Nice place to stay for long term” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Plano, Texas
“Nice place to stay for long term”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel for my business trip and would recommend this hotel to anyone staying for long term. Staff is nice and friendly ( especiallyGlenn and Dan).
I am planning to return this hotel in August.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Thank you for your recommendation of our hotel on tripadvisor Arun G! I am happy you had a pleasant stay with us. We hope to see again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Raleigh NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Aside from the above, the energy is very good here. I do not know if everyone understands that, but it is a big deal to me.

I travel on business more than half the year so finding the right place is important to me.

The beds and sheets are comfortable. Everything i need is here, even a surprise two-sided microwave container -plus popcorn - in the micro when i opened it. It was better than chocolate on the pillow in other hotels. The studio apartment is roomy, has a comfortable recliner, too. The desk area has multiple outlet receptacles, a standard chair plus an office style chair. There are two phones, a laundry basket, and plenty cookware / utensils. The dresser is generously sized and nothing feels skimpy.

After the last fiasco at Aloft Dulles, I am pleasantly surprised and grateful to have found this place!

The clock did not work properly and was replaced without an attitude (what more can one ask for?).

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you for a wonderful review BJMillerRaleighNC! I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We do our best to provide clean, comfortable rooms where you can feel at home. It is good we achieved that during your stay. Please come back and see us again next time. Looking forward to being of service to you in the future.
Roswell, Georgia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

The staff is very nice and friendly (specially Princess from the front desk). The hotel is clean and close to restaurants, groceries and movie theater. If you are looking for a place to stay in for a long term or even a short term, this is it.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank You Patricia D for taking the time to write us a review. I am glad you had a good stay with us and that our staff made you comfortable while you are here. We hope to see you again soon!
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I'm a medical professional that travels throughout the US. I have stayed in my share of hotels and this particular hotel is one of the best. Everything from the location to the staff is amazing!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area... I plan on returning in November for a family vacation and this is the place that we will stay!! I can not thank the staff enough (especially Princess) for making my 6 month stay enjoyable!! Family and pet friendly environment!! My company will continue to utilize this hotel for all other corporate stays!!! Thank you Candlewood staff for the terrific service that you provide!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
I appreciate your review Claudine R! The Candlewood Suites Herndon team is here to ensure that you have a wonderful stay at our hotel. I am glad we achieved that during your stay. I will make sure Princess and the team gets to read your review. Thank you for your recommendation on Tripadvisor, we are looking forward to serving you and your company again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

Central Hotel, good neighborhood, excellent service, nice rooms, business center, laundry washing possible, fitness center, wireless, free movies at the desk, air conditioning. Behind the house is a fully equipped barbecue place for everyone to use. Everyone was helpful and friendly. I had a very nice 8-night stay!

• Stayed May 2012
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, May 30, 2012
I appreciate your review SalsaMina. I am happy you had a nice stay and that you were able to take advantage of our wonderful amenities. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Please keep us in mind next time you come to the DC area in the future.
Herndon, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

Excellent hotel fantastic and very friendly staff. Princess is incredable front desk. The staff become like family I love this place. I travel a lot and usually stay at five star hotels which is great. This is not a five star hotel but the staff and front desk make it one with how they treat people and are so friendly. I could not recommend any where more for long term stay.
Dennis M. Butts Chairman/CEO Military Comm Networks, Inc.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, May 28, 2012
Thank you Dennis B for posting a positive review about our hotel. As an extended stay hotel, we don't offer all that a five-star hotel offers but we do our best to provide clean rooms and excellent service at all times. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you consider us like family. I'll be sure to pass along your good comments to the whole staff.

It was a pleasure having you in our hotel and we hope you'll come stay with us again in the future. Thank you!
Ormond Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

The rooms are clean and spacious. The kitchen was clean and well equipped. Bathroom was clean and well maintained. Sheets and towels were clean and free of hair and spots. The pantry was well stocked and surprisingly low priced, I don't think above retail price. I didn't use the gym, laundry, or movies.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, May 25, 2012
Thank you John P for posting a review on Tripadvisor. It's great to know you had a pleasant stay at our hotel. We are very particular about the cleanliness of our suites, and I am glad you took notice of it. Please come back see us again soon. Looking forward to your next visit with us.

Been to Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon? Share your experiences!