“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 20 hotels in Herndon
NH
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

Room was a clean spacious suite. Within a quick trek to the airport and businesses. Princess, front desk staff, was extraordinarily helpful. Grounds were clean and location was convenient. Business center was clean and useful.
I'd also find it a great place for leisure travel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, July 7, 2011
It is always great to read a wonderful review such as yours AmeliaAirheadOnThe Rd! I am pleased that you thought your stay with us was perfect. It is always a delight to hear that a guest appreciates the cleanliness of our hotel. I'll let Princess know that you mentioned her in your review. We hope to see you again soon when you are back in the Washington/Dulles area in the future.

140 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

I was pleased with the "home-feel" amenities in the suite, and the laundry and exercise facilities both provided convenience and satisfaction.. The staff was freindly and attentive. I would definitiely return for another extended stay.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

Yup... Thatz right. I could not ask for more.. Nice and kewl suites with good people around. I have been staying from March this year and will continue stay till my stay in US.Well maintained laundry room, gym are the facilities I liked a lot. I would like to thank Dan Pe and Princess who always helped me during my stay.. Also, th house keeper manager Martha who never complains on cleaning my untidy room :)... Well recommend this to all..

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, June 9, 2011
Thank you for posting your review about your experience with us shakarjayaraman! I am glad you appreciate the efforts we put into keeping the laundry room and gym always clean. They are the top favorite amenities of our guests and we want to make sure they're always to your satisfaction. I'll be sure to pass along your message to Dan, Princess and Marta. I am delighted to hear that they are a big help to you. If there's any way we can make your stay more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of my staff. Thank you for staying at Candlewood Suites.
herndon, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2011

This hotel has surpassed my expectations! I came to this hotel because I am relocating for work and needed a place to stay for 30 days or more while I found an apartment. after being here for three weeks, I've decided to stay for another month (or possibly more if needed).
This entire hotel is very clean. The bed is comfy and I sleep great. Being a female alone here, I feel very safe. The staff is awsome. They genuinely care that their customers are happy, which is rare these days. I have to work while I am in the hotel and even though there are a lot of people here, it's still very quiet and good for working. The towels are big, for a hotel, and very soft. Housekeeping staff do a great job keeping the rooms clean.
Even though I requested to extend my stay a little late and during a busy time for the hotel, it was not a problem. This is a home like place away from home. The people here have made a tough time a whole lot easier for me. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, June 1, 2011
Thank you linjoyboy36 for such a fantastic review! We always make sure that our hotel is clean and our guests feel secure and happy while they are here. I am glad you feel at home with us and that you are enjoying your stay. Please remember that we are always here at your service whenever you need anything. Our top priority is to make your stay as comfortable as we possibly can. Thank you for choosing Candlewood Suites Herndon!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2011

Last week April24 -30,2011 M.G.M I had the Pleasure of Staying 6 days at Candlewood Suites, Herndon VA. while I accompanied my Spouse on a Business trip. Upon arrival I had a Feeling of Peace and Comfort because we were Greeted by Dan and Processed so Quickly and given ALL the Info we needed ie. Attractions , Resturants, On site Amenities ..ie, Free laundry Service , Convience Store, Gym, Outdoor Barbeque Area, Movies for Free, Newspaper Just EVERYTHING for a Extended Stay you need. I AM HANDICAPPED so I had use of Room 109 for Accessibilty and IT WAS AMAZING for Us with Special needs. The room was Spacious, On the First Floor with window Located to view the Outside World. The Bathroom has Awesome Specials and a" TIKI wood seat" attached to Shower. I LOVED it. Desk Support Anna, Princess to name a few were So very available and Pleasant , Hospitable which was Important to me because i was going to be hanging around while my Spouse was away. Free Coffee ALL day and Hot Cookies at 5 PM at the Front Desk was the Icing on the Cake. The Kitchen in Room FULLY Stocked and the Towels were VIP Quality. The Facility is Mature and Quiet and the Front and Back has benches to Just Sit, Relax and Exhale. AWESOME. This Hotel was recommended to me for its Attention to the Clients and I AM Glad it was. I also want to Say there was a Sales rep on Site to take any Suggestions you have . This is a New Amazing Place and We will TRULY BE Back. Housekeeping Staff Rocks Also. Thanks and Respect. M.G.M I appreciate Everything and Everyone and will Tell ALL my Handi Friends this is the Place to be. Yes.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, May 6, 2011
I was so happy to read your review, pyrimid! It covered it all--from the staff, the room, the amenities, and of course our delicious cookies. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. It is a pleasure knowing you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
Beckley, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2011

I needed a place to stay for a couple of weeks while on business, and I decided to give the Candlewood Suites a try. It was very close to the Dulles airport, so I didn't have to wait long in the taxi. I wasn't sure what I would be sacrificing in terms of quality, but I was pleasantly surprised by everything I experienced. The staff was very courteous, the rooms were very clean, and I found the living space to be big enough for my needs.

Being in the IT industry, I needed fast internet access. Also, I've had trouble getting my VPN connection to work over wireless connections offered by hotels I've previously stayed in, and so I was relieved to find that they offer free, fast internet access over wired and wireless connections. Most of the newer hotels offer only wireless, and that can be a pain for me. The "free" part was great too, considering that some of the more expensive hotels I've stayed in actually try to nickel and dime you by charging an internet service fee. I had no trouble getting hooked up, and was even able to use the large LCD television as a laptop monitor.

Having the kitchen was great. Between making my own food and hitting the fitness center once a day, I was actually able to lose a few pounds during my stay, as opposed to other trips when I was forced to eat out all the time. Unfortunately, I still succumbed to my late-night cravings at their snack bar, so I could have done better.

The most pleasant experience I had was dealing with the Director of Sales, Rita Cuppett. She went out of her way to meet with me during my stay, making sure I was satisfied with everything. She was very friendly and a pleasure speaking with. She even left a personal welcome card in my room upon arrival. I would definitely recommend talking with her if you have a special request. During my stay I told Rita that I often made several pots of coffee a day because the coffee pot was so small. So she went out and got me a bigger coffee maker. Now that's what I call service!

Room Tip: Talk to Rita - she can get you any available room
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, June 2, 2011
Thank you for sharing your "Candlewood Experience" with us HenrySites77. I am sure a lot of travellers will find your review very helpful, as many of them look at tripadvisor when travelling to a new location. I am happy you took advantage of all our wonderful amenities and that we have won your heart over during your stay. It is always a pleasure to know that we have impressed a guest with the quality of our service and our hotel. I will share your positive comments with our staff, especially Rita, who I'm sure will be delighted to know all the nice things you've said about her. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you what the Candlewood Suites is all about. We are looking forward to being of service to you again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

I thank this Hotel and its staff for the wonderful service, it is just heartful to experience how helpful they are and specially like to thank Dan, Princess , Susan and Marta for all thier support and making me feel like at home all through out my stay.

I recall and relish each and every moment i spent in this place and all the weekends we njoied together...in church , for lunch and outings...

Thank you Candlewoods for all the comfort...

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, April 13, 2011
I'd like to thank you Kavitha105 for your wonderful review! I am always happy to read comments about how we succeeded in making guests, like you, feel at home in our hotel. I have extended your appreciation to Dan, Susan, Marta and Princess, and they were very pleased. Thank you for the opportunity you have given to us to be of service to you. It was a pleasure having you at Candlewood Herndon!

Been to Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon? Share your experiences!