“Unique” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone's Cove Kitbar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 184 Restaurants in Herndon
Cross street: Sunrise Valley
Fairfax
“Unique”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2015

we tried this restaurant for lunch and enjoyed it. They seated us at the bar and all the wait staff were friendly. The food is prepared so that you can see it happening for the most part. The chicken salad was tasty, but I definitely want to try other items on the menu. I must admit that I will probably request a booth the next time because it was a bit annoying to have all of the food prep activity happening right in front of your face. At first it was cool, but then it became bothersome to have someone right in front of you while you are trying to have a conversation. Maybe I'm just not gregarious enough for that aspect of the restaurant. I'd still go back to try other dishes, though!

• Visited April 2015
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lake Lure, United States
“Great concept needs to deliver but on the idea”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2015 via mobile

Not much to say other than Good food, and good bar service, met the need of the evening. Would give it another try in the future.

Fairfax County, Virginia
“American cuisine with a contemporary twist.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2015

Enjoyable, tasty, and entertaining. This KitBar design allows ChefTenders to easily serve guests more efficiently than traditional restaurants. Try the following: Roasted Flatbread
Mackinac with bacon, lettuce, tomato, guacamole, onion, cheddar & jalapeño mayo. w/ chicken, steak or shrimp.

Waterloo, Iowa
“Go for the cones!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2015

my husband pick this restaurant and I was rather doubtful. The pasta was excellent mine was with chicken, his with shrimp. The lobster cones were imaginative and great tasting. At first we said no dessert but the coconut almond joy cones went by and we had to have them with our coffee.

Rochester
“My new favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2015

While spending some time in Herndon, I was able to visit this restaurant several times. My only wish is that I had more time to visit it beyond my short vacation. Not only was the staff warm and friendly, but they were hard-working and very much a well oiled machine. The menu was small, but intriguing, and my only regret was that I wasn't able to sample the entirety of it.

In short, I loved this place and would happily be a regular if I lived close by. If they ever franchise (and I really hope they do), you can bet I will be there as often as possible. This place is truly magical.

• Visited April 2015