“high comfort for business travelers” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
New Jersey
“high comfort for business travelers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Suites are like a junior one-bedroom apartment--very clean and comfortable. Quiet too. Staff is very friendly. The hot breakfasts are excellent, right down to the good Bigelow tea--one reason I returned after a business stay here two weeks ago. Staybridge also offers light dinners with free wine and beer, Tues through Thursday evenings. I haven't tried them, but they seem to be popular with long-term contractors who stay here. KItchen is well-stocked with dishes, etc., but I haven't used the appliances. The only drawback is that the heat is a little tetchy (weird thermostat), dry and uneven.

Room Tip: Ask for a first-floor suite unless you want to carry your luggage up steps.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
AJudy, Manager at Staybridge Suites Dulles, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear jerseyjazz,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience! I'm pleased to hear that feel welcomed and at home during your stay. I'm happy that you loved your spacious suite and the wide variety of offerings we provide in the morning and evening. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Staybridge Suites Herndon-Dulles during your next trip!

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Socal
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

I arrived at midnight. There's no room service but there is a pantry. I selected frozen pizza which said "microwave" on the box. No coke or diet coke but when I asked, he brought a warm one from the back. Why wasn't this stocked in the pantry fridge? When I got to my room, I discovered the pizza needs both microwave AND an oven, which no room has. Why is this product sold? Finally, when I tried to log on to wireless, there's no signal. I called the front desk and he told me that the signal is very weak, but they are working on it. So I'm hungry, thirsty and wireless-less. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013
AJudy, Manager at Staybridge Suites Dulles, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Karticam,
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your recent experience. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. I know how frustrating this can be especially when checking in late at night. We take your feedback seriously and we will certainly take all of your suggestions and comments to improve the quality of service we are providing. Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites Herndon Dulles. I hope that we can welcome you back in the future to deliver an improved experience.

Germantown, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I've already stayed in this hotel twice for my very early flights in the morning. The room are very clean. The interior must have been remodeled recently since everything looks quite new. The suite is for sure suitable for family travel, though I used it for my business trips. I like the towels, very soft. It is very close to the Dulles airport, less than 5 minute of drive to get to the daily parking lot of the airport. All the buildings have two stories only and no elevator. The Wi-Fi did not work for me when I was there. If you first time there, it may take you a while to locate your room. I wish they could provide me a map or provide a better direction.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
AJudy, Manager at Staybridge Suites Dulles, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear dawalish,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience! I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we are convenient for you to get to and from the Dulles Airport. I'm sorry to hear you had some troubles connecting to the internet and that a property map was not given to you at check-in. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future to make these items right for you. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Staybridge Suites Herndon Dulles!

Brockworth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is my first stay at a Staybridge Suites and I've been won over with just how lovely this property is! The management staff are wonderful they can't do enough for you - Brian was a particular person which stood out!

Theres a stunning fire pit to chill by, a swimming pool, parking, free breakfast, and their evening socials in the week are enchanting!

I slept well here, and like the firm mattresses - My apartment was well kept and the manager took all note of my feed back for the room.

Wifi here is poor I will say that, and personally I'd like to see some of the disposable items being rapidly bio-degradable. That said I would still give this property and all of its staff a massive thumbs up :)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
AJudy, Manager at Staybridge Suites Dulles, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Graham G,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience! I'm pleased you enjoyed all of the amenities that we have to offer and that our team was able to make you feel welcomed and at home. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to the Staybridge Suites Herndon Dulles in the near future!

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

This excellent hotel is a 7 minute drive from the Dulles airport. They offer a complimentary shuttle to/from the airport. The hotel also operates a complimentary shuttle within a 5 mile radius including to the Vienna Metro station (which i did not use). The suites are very spacious and clean with a bathroom in each of the 2 rooms. The kitchen is well equipped and some welcome snacks are provided in the suite upon arrival. The varieties offered for the free breakfast are wide and the staff replenish items promptly. Similarly the housekeeping is superb.

The only downside of the hotel is that local shops a re a good 15 minute walk from the hotel.

The best thing about the hotel is the staff. All staff I've met are very curtious and helpful. They really make you feel welcome.

Room Tip: If you have lots of luggage and/or small children, ask for a ground floor room as there are no eleva...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
AJudy, Manager at Staybridge Suites Dulles, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Ayman A,
Thank you for taking the time tell us about your recent experience! I'm so happy the team made you feel welcomed and that you were able to make the Staybridge Suites Herndon-Dulles your home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit!

illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We spent a week here in late July, 2013. It was 13 friends meeting for a mini reunion. We came from Illinois, Tennessee, Texas, S.C. and Delaware. What a wonderful place to make our headquarters for sightseeing in Washington, D.C. We got a warm welcome from Evan and Kamal, two front desk employees, Kassa, the driver, and Samantha, the sales director. They are an asset to this hotel; friendly and always helping us with questions. Some of us had the 2 bedroom suites and some had the 1 bedroom suites. Lots of room, comfortable beds. They were all as clean as could be. Some of us used the laundromat. That helped not to have to bring so much luggage. No noise. We ate breakfast at the hotel every morning and loved it. Lots of choices...different everyday. We also ate at the evening receptions when we were there. Very nice with free beer and wine. Definitely worth the money we paid for the rooms. Saved us alot of money eating at the hotel when they served food. We would come back and stay at this hotel, if given the opportunity. Thank you for a great stay!!

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and even tho there are no elevators, we had no trouble getting our bags...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
AJudy, Manager at Staybridge Suites Dulles, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear illinoisillinois10,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! I'm very happy the team made you feel welcomed and at home. They take a lot of pride in making memorable experiences for all of our guests. It's great to hear that the Staybridge Suites Herndon-Dulles had everything you needed to have an enjoyable, relaxing trip. I hope we will be your first choice for your next mini reunion! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

My first stay at Staybridge; rough equivalent to Residence Inn. Bottom line: great choice for Washington Dulles area. Review follows, but first a tip. It looks like an apartment complex, not a hotel, and there’s no sign on the street. Your GPS says you’ve arrived but you see nothing. Just go a bit further and turn into the parking lot. The reception/check-in area is not marked, but is just next to the Staybridge sign and the flag pole. Much will likely be standard for people familiar with Staybridge – but the service here is personalized and superb (kudos to Sandra especially)! As to the hotel: local area shuttle, evening reception (you can easily make it a meal), morning full breakfast (extensive options). Wolfgang Puck coffee good, but not as good as they seem to think it is. In the room: comfortable bed (but could be better), very nice shower but no tub. HD TV will full controls. Kitchen area. Rooms small, but spacious in total.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear TheObjectiveCritic,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience! I'm happy the team made you feel comfortable and at home. If you find yourself back in the area we would be happy to upgrade you to a two bedroom suite to experience a larger room with the option of a tub in one room or a walk in shower in the other room. I'm glad you had a chance to socialize with other guests at our social and breakfast times. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Staybridge Suites Herndon-Dulles during your next visit!

Hotel Manager

Been to Staybridge Suites Dulles? Share your experiences!