This hotel was chosen because it offered shuttle service to and from Dulles Airport and because we were returning with our boys from a tour in Europe and wanted space to spread out. Also, we always favor a hotel with free breakfast and wifi. The only glitch was that we were checked in to a room that was already occupied, after we had walked quite a distance with our luggage from the hotel lobby to the unit. The units are quite spread out, on two floors with steps, and a bit difficult to find, and after finding an occupied unit with someone else's clothes and shoes, we had to walk back in scorching heat to the lobby. The mistake was quickly rectified, however, and we were sent to the correct unit with a complimentary item from the hotel minimarket. We thoroughly enjoyed having the extra bathroom and second bedroom after having shared a small cabin on a cruise ship for two weeks. There was a flat-screen TV in each bedroom and in the living room. Wifi was super fast, probably because this hotel obviously caters to business travelers.. There was an attractive swimming pool, and the breakfast was well above average with two self-service pancake grills and a wide variety of eggs, meats, cereals, yogurt, and fruit. I didn't use the kitchen except for the coffeemaker, which happened to be clogged with coffee grounds. It was the middle of the night, and I needed a coffee fix to fight headache from jet lag, so I wasn't happy about having to clean it, but I did. Also, the silverware tray contained no spoons. I reported the problems to the receptionist at check-out, and he actually made note of the issues to housekeeping right away. Other than these small inconveniences, everything was fine. I would recommend the hotel to anyone needing a night near Dulles Airport.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Dulles Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Dulles Hotel Herndon
- Staybridge Suites Herndon
- Dulles Staybridge Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Herndon/ Dulles is conveniently located 4 miles from the Dulles Airport and 25 miles from downtown Washington DC, with easy access to the Dulles Toll Road (Route 267), I-495, Route. 28 & Route 66. The hotel has a free airport shuttle that operates daily within a 5-mile radius from 6:30 am to 10:30 pm. Enjoy our extended stay hotel with exterior guest suite entrances and spacious one bedroom and two bedroom/two bath suites. Stay connected via our free high-speed Internet access in each suite and the business center. At this Staybridge Suites, relax by the outdoor swimming pool, exercise in our fitness center, shoot hoops in the SportCourt, or grill on our BBQ. Pets allowed for fee see pet policy. Join us daily for a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Join us for The Social Tuesday - Thursday evenings for complimentary beer, wine and light fare. Shop nearby at Tysons Corner, Fair Oaks Mall, Reston Town Center, and Leesburg outlets. The hotel is convenient to numerous businesses, the Smithsonian museums, battlefields and wineries located in the Washington DC area. Whether staying for business, pleasure or relocation, the caring staff at the Staybridge Suites Herndon/ Dulles is ready to welcome you! Get comfortable while visiting the Herndon, Reston, Chantilly, and Dulles Airport areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, IHG, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Staybridge Suites Dulles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.