“Perfect late-night stop over!” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #9 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Perfect late-night stop over!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

I arrived at this hotel after a 15 minute wait for the complimentary shuttle service from Dulles International (IUD).
Was pleasantly surprised at the general appearance of the hotel although the bar area and atrium seem a little huge and lifeless at that time of night. Staff were welcoming and helpful, although I would have liked a little help with my two heavy suitcases from the lobby to my room.

The room, recently refurbished I believe, was a very good size and the bed was extremely comfortable! Perfect nights sleep to battle that jet-lag, and I enjoyed the variety of food on offer at the buffet which was complimentary on my room rate & booking.

Would recommend as a stop-off late at night or early-morning flight. Did not use any of the fitness facilities so cannot offer comment.

Room Tip: Go for a room overlooking the hotel garden.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Having just flown in, arriving late and exhausted I checked in and had an issue with my credit card. Because I had stayed here twice previously the manager kindly reviewed my details and resolved the issue very quickly. I always choose this hotel as it has large suites and an all ladies floor. The staff are friendly and nothing is too much trouble. The conference rooms are spacious with good technical facilities too.

Room Tip: The all ladies floor is a great idea.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
HyattDullesManager, Director of Sales at Hyatt Dulles at Dulles International Airport, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of the Hyatt Dulles, thank you very much. I am delighted to hear that our staff continues to delight you each time you stay with us. This is truly something they strive for. Thank you for your continued loyalty and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Belmopan, Belize
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Had a two days with my son and a relative, the hypo allergic room is good but in first day they didn’t clean the room. We had to move to another one from the 12 floor to the 6 without any help. The second day my son and my relative got stuck in the elevator for 40 minutes. None of the reception staff was supportive. They lied they have an engineer working on the elevator. We called 911 ourselves. Called the manager for 4 times didn’t respond and didn’t call back. Its a petty.

Room Tip: Hypo allergic rooms are good
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. I am sincerely sorry about the events which occurred during your stay. The building engineers and other maintenance teams were able to uncover the problem with the elevator and made the repairs that day. I am happy to discuss in further detail if you would like to give us a call.

Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I tend to stay here when conducting business in the Dulles corrdor. If you are hosting art near the airport, this is a great place to do that. The property was remodeled in 2012ish and has everything you need to conduct a meeting. The food is very good but breakfast can be a bit pricey. The fitness room is very good and has ample cardio gear for the 6:30 am crowd.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Modesto, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Staff warm and friendly. Great exercise room and pool. Dining room has great food. Lobby bar provides good place to meet and enjoy some relaxation after a busy day. My room served also as my meeting/training room. I really enjoyed the fresh coffee rather than the cup at a time servers.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dennis,
Thank you for your submitting a review, we appreciate all the customer feedback we can receive. It is great to hear that you were able to enjoy all the great things the Hyatt Dulles has to offer from the staff and food to the great fitness center and pool. We hope that we can welcome you back again very soon.

San Marino, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Amazing hotel I must say for this particular hyatt. Stay for 3 nights in the Amazing "pure" room. The room are allergen free, clean , filter air humidifier and all toiletries are perfume free.
Do I feel the difference? Hmmm that depends on your sensitivity of allergen. I myself quite sensitive especially my skin so any dust or unclean place , I got rashes. I must say YES it work for me.
Breakfast is nice, lobby clean and welcoming . Room amazing with nice bed, sofa and flat screen tv.
Staffs are friendly.
Amazing gym room with great equipment .
Overall one of the best upkeep hotel . Comparing with Marriott Dulles and Hilton Dulles , this hyatt is much better and newer.

• Stayed August 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Hyatt Dulles is a nice hotel. I recommend it for business and pleasure. The beds are comfortable; the staff is pleasant and the food is delicious. I traveled here for a religious convocation and we were treated with the utmost respect, professionalism, and kindness. The hotel is situated in an area which is amenable to other neighborhoods if you want to eat elsewhere, like Wendys. If you need a CVS, it is close by as well.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Been to Hyatt Dulles at Dulles International Airport? Share your experiences!