“Great Hotel. Efficient and very Responsive” 5 of 5 stars

Bed & Breakfast for Two
Ranked #12 of 20 hotels in Herndon
GreenLeadersBronze level
Issaquah, Washington
“Great Hotel. Efficient and very Responsive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

We stayed one night at this hotel. We came back from a month in Europe and needed get our connection early the next morning to the west coast. Shuttle to hotel was extremely efficient. Check-in was easy and room service was quick. Since we had an early connection we had to get up very early (4am). In doing so, my son left a cherished stuffy behind. I called immediately from the airport and Adnan, the front desk person, did everything necessary for housekeeping to find the item. Upon my arrival in Seattle, I had a message from Maria Rocha, Assistant Executive Housekeeper, who had the stuffy and took all of my information to send it back to me. She was extremely responsive by following up with an email with a Fedex tracking number. She even was so kind as to not charge me for shipping. My son is very happy. I've left things at other hotels in the past and never have I experienced such professionalism and responsiveness. This is a great hotel! We will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
HyattDulles, Director of Sales at Hyatt Dulles at Dulles International Airport, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Thank you for your great review about our Northern Virginia Airport Hotel. I was delighted to learn about Adnan and Maria's exceptional service and how they assisted in getting the stuffed animal back to your son. I will make sure to pass along your kind words. Please be sure to visit us again when you are in town.

366 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Turkish first
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We were stuck in D.C. when our flight was cancelled out of Dulles. I called the Hyatt at 9 pm and we were at the hotel and checked in within 1 hour. The room was very clean and sizable and at only $79, I was impressed. They brought up a crib for our 10 month only within 10 minutes and even gave us a box of bath amenities for him.

Great service, great price. Breakfast was delicious (although somewhat pricey).

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
HyattDulles, Director of Sales at Hyatt Dulles at Dulles International Airport, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
I'm sorry you were visiting our Northern Virginia Airport Hotel because your flight was canceled, but I was happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for writing a great review about our hotel. Please come back and visit us if you find yourself back in Virginia again!

Clarksville, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Recently, the L2L conference was held at the Hyatt Dulles and it was an awesome experience all the way around. All of their conference rooms were extremely accommodating for all of the attendees of the conference. The receptions, lavish spread of food, wine, cocktails, snacks, beverages that were offered were incredible. Without a doubt, I was impressed by how the staff at the Hyatt executed all of these tasks with impeccable efficiency, quality, and utmost professionalism.

Everyone I encountered, working at the Hyatt, greets you with a warm smile, and genuinely attends to your needs. It makes all of the difference.

The rooms are tidy, comfortable, and spacious.

There was also complimentary shuttle service to the Reston Town Center and Dulles International Airport too.

I have really enjoyed my stay at the Hyatt Dulles.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
We're excited to hear that you enjoyed your meeting in our Northern Virginia Conference Center!
Thank you for writing such kind words about your experience here with us at the Hyatt Dulles. I will make sure to pass along your review to our Executive Chef, Matthew Warschaw, as well as all of our associates here at the hotel. Please come back and visit us again.

braunwynn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

We recently had a major power outage in the Washington DC area. The Hyatt Dulles could not have been better to the community. While the hotel is a really nice hotel...(nice comfortable rooms, great open public spaces, tasty breakfast buffet, excellent meeting space)....a major item which should not go unrecognized is that this hotel opened its doors to the greater DC community during this crisis. Not only did they offer a reduced fare but they also could not have been nicer to people at large.

Please note that we were without power for 4 + days and the temperature during this time never dipped below 100 degrees. Many people were desperate for a cool place to land and this Hyatt extended themselves to both booked guests and guests who came to lounge in their lobby.

My hat is off to them. We had a wonderful stay and could not have been happier. I will definitely recommend them as a place for visiting guests.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
HyattDulles, Director of Sales at Hyatt Dulles at Dulles International Airport, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Dear Braunwynn,

Thank you for the great review that you posted on TripAdvisor! We were glad to be able to keep our guests comfortable, as well as help out our local community during the storms we had in June. We will always be here to assist our local area in any way that we can.

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

We had a wonderful stay here for 2 days while we were in DC returning from Florida. We had wonderful service and super comfortable accomodation here at the Hyatt Dulles.
These are the things that impressed us about this hotel.
1. Management gave us advance care after we asked for a special request, they responded quickly and professionalism and attentiveness.
2. We also received recommendations on local activities when I explained I was travelling with my 88 year old mother, which was very thoughtful.
3. We booked a few extras that included an airport view room, a larger room and got a couple of other nice treats such as free interent provided, a nice touch.
4. Something that is a value added feature is that many downtown and Washington area hotels charge extra to the bill for parking, whereas here it is free.
5. Rooms were a nice size, well furnished and very comfortable and modern, definitely 4 star quality.
6. For added value we purchased a breakfast with our accomodation, an excellent choice, and a varied buffet style menu, tasty too! I recommend this option.
7. I had work to do in DC while we were staying here, and the highway from the airport made for a quick easy commute, not crazy busy either.
8. One of the hidden gems of DC is the Udvar-Hazy Aviation Museum located at Dulles Airport, management suggested prior to our stay to visit it, and they had a great idea, absolutely the best aviation museum I have ever seen, in a word FANTASTIC.
9. There`s an amazing number of choices of places to stay in the DC area, I am sure that many if not most would do their very best to make their client`s stay a pleasant one. We got extra personal attention, pleasant and efficient front desk staff, very comfortable clean rooms of a superior quality, free parking and real service, a word you don`t hear of too often any more. Simply put we were very impressed.
10. And the most important thing of all when you are sleeping in a strange bed, an extremely comfortable bed and a great night`s sleep. Thank you very much to the staff and management at the Hyatt Dulles.

Service, Quality, Comfort, Price, Care and Attention, what more could you ask for?

Room Tip: I recommend buying the breakfast in advance and if you have AAA you know to use it to get a better p...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Dear Bleuemoon2,

Thank you for your glowing review about our hotel during your recent stay with us. We were so happy to see that we made you and your mother's stay so pleasant! It’s not often that we receive positive reviews such as yours, and we appreciate the thoroughness in which you gave your review. Please come back and visit us again.

Harvard, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

This is a great hotel to stay while on business travel and is less than 10 minutes from the airport. I stay here often for work and it's my favorite hotel in the immediate area. The rooms are clean and spacious and the staff has always been friendly. The breakfast set up is great, with lots of options to choose from; the hotel restaurant is good too, but I also suggest venturing out to other restaurants in the area if you have time. I am always surprised when I see children at the hotel as it really is catering to the business traveler.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a high floor away from the elevators. It's great to see the planes take off...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dear Skilroy,

Thank you so much for writing such a nice review about our hotel on TripAdvisor! We know you're busy, and we appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know about our property! We hope to see you back soon!

New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

This is not a bad airport hotel, though I found it a little difficult to get to from the highway, though I suspect that may have been because I didn't try to get precise directions.

My organization recently had a small convention in this hotel. They have a fairly extensive meeting/ballroom complex off the lobby bar which my group did not even fill half of. The common spaces there were well appointed and the staff was super, super efficient and helpful. My one complaint was that there were weddings, with loud music, going on at night. I do not care to hear the boom boom boom of the base coming through the walls which otherwise seemed quite sturdy.

The room I stayed in was very large and styled a suite even though it was just a room with a counter jutting out dividing the sleeping area from the sitting area. There was a TV on the counter which rotated to face the bed or the sitting area. This struck me as cheap. My room was on the first floor, just by the gym/pool and the hall consequently smelled a little musty.

I would have no problem recommending this overwhelmingly white bread hotel.

Your 'just off the Dulles Toll Road' pal,

Davy

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Hyatt Dulles at Dulles International Airport? Share your experiences!