I wanted to share with you my experience while staying here for the past 2 is weeks on business. I've never stayed at a HYATT but had the option to do so. Upon arriving, the front desk could not have been more pleasant. It was a nice change from those "other" place I have stayed. The hotel is very nice and quiet, which is a plus. I had a room on the 4th (top) floor and never heard anyone outside my room. The beds are quite comfortable and the pillows are plentiful. I used the kitchen quite extensively and found all that I needed to make my meals. Parking is ample, breakfast is awesome (pancakes, sausage, eggs, fruit, yogurt, cereal, bread, pastries, juices, etc) you won't go away hungry :)
Monday thru Thursday the HYATT House has an evening social from 5:30-7. Plenty of delicious food and wine and beer. I enjoyed not having to go out to eat and looked forward to my meal here.
THE HYATT HOUSE is certainly worth staying. The meals alone will save you a fortune in eating out every night.
Thanks for a great stay and I hope to be back again soon.
One satisfied guest ;)
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Herndon Hotel
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Herndon Hotel Herndon
- Hyatt Herndon
- Summerfield Suites Herndon
- Herndon Summerfield Suites
- Herndon Hyatt
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your HYATT house Herndon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.