Booked via Marriott for 67$ for 2 nights! What a deal. Pick up from airport was efficient, with regular pick up and a stop at another Marriott before reaching this one (beware). Check in was courteous. The hotel is in a strip mall with 5 restaurants, including a nice sports bar with decent craft beer selection.
The room....well, it was a 1 bedroom studio, with a nice living room and a well appointed bed room, with each their own TVs. Modern furniture, LCD TVs, but I cant remember if wifi was included.
The gym was also well appointed and there was a indoor/outdoor pool but the outdoor part was closed for the season by a plexiglass wall (leaving a smallish pool). Did not have breakfast at the restaurant, but the prices seemed decent. Public transport to DC is decent, with a Virginia Transit 950 bus bringing you to the West Falls Station.
Overall, a great inexpensive yet luxuous option to visit DC.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Dulles Marriott Hotel Herndon
- Marriott Washington Dulles
- Marriott Herndon
- Herndon Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Herndon, Virginia near the Dulles International Airport, this all-suite hotel has 253 suites and provides outstanding accommodations and easy access to local wineries and museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Washington Dulles Marriott Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.