I wanted to give this Hotel an overall rating of 5 but Nathan the bartender changed that Saturday night. Our Check in Friday afternoon was smooth my bf, son and I were very impressed right away with the how friendly the guy at the front desk was ~sorry forgot his name but he was so friendly~ he was even joking with my 12 year old son the whole time which was an added bonus :) ~ we were given a room on the 10 floor which we was great since we always prefer a room on a higher level. We check into our room no problem here nice view. The bed was comfortable. The french doors separating the bedroom from the living room is great made my son happy he was able to hook up is Xbox 360 and gave him some privacy which he enjoyed. Plenty of restaurants to chose from. Now Saturday night my BF and I decided to go downstairs to enjoy a little quality time at the bar, you know watch the game and have a few drinks well this is when the trip went down hill the bartender "Nathan" was obliviously trying to impress to another young lady at the bar and he was just outright rude to me and my bf and another couple at the bar. My bf asked me him for a menu like 3 times he he acted like it was chore to give us a menu. When we placed our order he printed out receipt we were planning to order more but after that we felt like his attitude was just like too horrible to bare. The other couple asked for ice and he threw it in their glass and proceeded to keep talking to other young lady, he kept asking us did we want a box, were we almost finish, he didn't even ask us if we wanted another drink by this time my bf was getting aggravated and we just finished our food and left. This completed ruined our evening. The next morning we had the breakfast buffet which was excellent and my bf made the remark that he wished the guy who showed us to our table was bartender because he had such an amazing personality. Nathan needs to fix his attitude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington Dulles Marriott Suites at Worldgate Centre is one of the premier hotels near Dulles Airport. Featuring all-suite accommodations, this hotel in Herndon, VA is located 3 miles from IAD Airport and offers 253 newly renovated spacious guest rooms with high-tech business amenities and separate living areas. Both business and leisure travelers will appreciate the hotel's complimentary shuttle service to and from Dulles Airport. This Herndon hotel is walking distance to dozens of restaurants, unique shops and activities at the adjacent Worldgate Centre. Guests will also enjoy our close proximity to the National Air and Space Museum Udvar Hazy Center, Reston Town Center, Dulles Expo Center and numerous Northern Virginia wineries. For an important meeting or special occasion, our state-of-the-art event facilities and custom catering are perfect for a flawless event. When it comes to hotels near Dulles, the Washington Dulles Marriott Suites makes it easier to get things accomplished on your terms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Washington Dulles Marriott Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Dulles Marriott Hotel Herndon
- Marriott Washington Dulles
- Marriott Herndon
- Herndon Marriott