I stayed here on a business trip. I almost always stay at a Marriott, but this one was a little disappointing. Staff was friendly and professional. Room was very clean and nice- separate sitting area & bed room. Big bathroom, wonderful bed.
Negatives? Several - I should not have to pay 12.95/day for internet access in my room. As with most hotels there are not easily accessible outlets to plug my laptop in at the desk. I had to move the chair out (which for someone larger than me wouldn't have mattered as they probably couldn't sit in it at all as it was up against the wall/window) and crawl underneath to plug it in.My biggest complaint was that the walls seemed to be made of cardboard. Cold coming off the outside walls in waves, and I heard both one neighbor's phone conversation and another relieving his bladder. Also could hear the street traffic & sirens - and I was on the 7th floor.
That said- free parking garage and connected to a shopping center with restaurants. Didn't eat at the hotel - wasn't willing to pay that much for breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Dulles Marriott Hotel Herndon
- Marriott Washington Dulles
- Marriott Herndon
- Herndon Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Herndon, Virginia near the Dulles International Airport, this all-suite hotel has 253 suites and provides outstanding accommodations and easy access to local wineries and museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Washington Dulles Marriott Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.