“Nice standard hotel with good restaurant near the airport!” 4 of 5 stars

Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
GreenLeadersSilver level
Seregno, Italy
“Nice standard hotel with good restaurant near the airport!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

We choose this hotel due to his position. Few miles from the airport. After a long trip from Europe we just wanted to eat something and go to sleep. Our choice was a good one! The rooms are comfortable, people working there are friendly. There is a nice bar with good choice of drinks. Also the restaurant is good and perfect to our purpose. Good choice if you are looking for a quick stay close to Washington Dulles.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Thank you for your review, I was pleased to read how much you enjoyed your accommodations during your stay at the Westin Dulles. We do hope to welcome you back very soon.

Linda Tierney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Chilhowie, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Total I think I've stayed here around three or four times and this hotel has became my DC area go to. I've probably reviewed this hotel before...I don't know. The location is great and close to the airport. The staff has always been awesome...even making and serving coffee for folks catching the shuttle in the morning. The rooms are great, the bathroom and showers are awesome, the parking is free, the beds are really really comfortable. What more do you need?

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
I am grateful for your return to the Westin Dulles hotel and thank you for your positive remarks about your experience here. As great as it is to have a beautiful new facility here, it is really the staff that makes our hotel what it is, and they strive to go above and beyond to welcome every guest who walks into our lobby everyday.  We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

UK Southampton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I stayed at the hotel on business, location wise it's perfect from Dulles airport, check in was quick and I had room 304, the big issue was the fact the hotel car park was right opposite my room, as in you could nearly touch it so you had no privacy with the curtains open and no view to talk of. The hall way to the room needed redecorating and may the place feel very budget. The hotel staff were excellent however and made the stay better than I had expected. I wish I could say more but there isn't a lot to add, the hotel was clean, near the airport, staff were nice but this is more of a stop over hotel than one you'd stay in on hotel so it did the job.

Room Tip: Ask for a room which faces the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Thank you for your review. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Westin Dulles and thank you for your additional feedback. We hope to welcome you back soon to our revamped, remodeled and updated hotel.

Be Well, Be Westin,

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We stayed for one night in a king room during January 2014 as our flight out of Dulles was cancelled. They have a free shuttle to the airport which is quite regular. I believe there is another shuttle to shops/restaurants which are 10 minutes or so away but we didn't use it as we were tired after spending a whole day in an airport. The room service food was good, clean room and friendly service from all the staff.

We didn't notice any airport noise either which we thought may have been a problem.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post such wonderful comments about your stay at the Westin Dulles, We are one of the few area hotels that offers complimentary shuttle service to local corporate offices and businesses. We run to local offices on the :15 and :45 of every hour from 7:15 am to 10:15 am on weekdays and we make pickups based on availability. We hope to see you again in the near future. Be Well, Be Westin

North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We were in town for the BrickFair LEGO convention for 4 nights.
We got a great deal on this hotel from an internet special.
The staff was super friendly and the hotel was probably one of the cleanest hotels that I have stayed in.
There is a great little shopping center less than two miles away with all sorts of food options.
The beds and bedding were very comfortable and the hotel was remarkably quiet.
It is a little awkward to get to and the parking deck is a bit of a trek each day, but I had no complaints about our stay.
We will be staying there next year for sure.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor with a Lake view... very pretty.
Green Features: This hotel has recycling bins in each room, asks if you want your linens changed daily and only replaces toiletries as needed.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you for your review and I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Westin Dulles. Your compliments were a pleasure to read. We would love to welcome you back again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I normally stay at this Westin and always find it easy and great! Our office is close by so I can walk there. Staff is always nice to me. Bar and restaurant have good options. Rooms are clean and in great shape.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Westin Dulles for your stay once again. As a General Manager, there is nothing greater than to hear that a guest returns to our hotel because they love the staff and everything our hotel has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Booking this hotel through Hotwire was a STEAL!! For what I paid, I would never have expected such luxurious accommodations. The room was spacious and clean with plenty of storage. My only issue was that the mini-frig did not seem to be working that well--the bottles of water I placed in it were only "cool" in the morning, not cold. I would not have wanted to eat anything that had to stay cold that was put in it. The in-room coffee maker had Starbucks blends with raw sugar as an option, which I loved. The pool and spa area was also very nice, and staffed by a lifeguard, which you don't normally see at a hotel pool. I only used the fitness room once during my stay, but it had a wide variety of machines with built in TV monitors, which made the time pass easily. The area around the hotel is mostly office buildings and other hotels and residences, so you have to drive a few miles to find restaurants and other things to do. Overall, it was a wonderful stay, and feel very fortunate to have gotten such a great deal with Hotwire.

Green Features: Recycling bins placed in the room, option to have sheets and towels reused during your stay if desired, toiletries only replaced if needed
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you for sharing your great experience at the Westin Dulles with fellow travelers online . I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon!

Westin Washington Dulles Airport Hotel

Been to The Westin Washington Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!