This is an out & out business hotel so do not expect ANY tourist stuff. They don't even serve dinner in the dining room on a Saturday. You also cannot walk to anything. It's miles from anywhere. They will if they are not busy take you in their shuttle to the nearest mall. It's like believing in the middle of nowhere.
The rooms are nice & modern with all the usual facilities but I paid for wifi before finding out it was free if you ask for the password. Why not tell at check in?
Do not expect tourist concierge service they don't even know where the hotel I is, never mind give you a map,
So if you are on business, have a car you will find this a 4 star hotel but not at the weekend.
BTW the bar food is over cooked.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Washington Dulles Airport Hotel Herndon
- The Westin Washington Dulles Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the comfort of Westin, only minutes from Dulles Airport. In addition to a convenient location and comfortable hotel rooms, our hotel provides amazing meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Westin Washington Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.