I was highly impressed with the Westin hotel. The room was extremely luxurious and clean. The staff was incredibly helpful. The bed was amazing. Neither myself or my fiancé wanted to get out of it. The dual head shower was a real treat. The final thing that made me love this hotel was the view I had from my room. It was really nice.
I do have two complaints though. How is it that I can go to a Comfort Inn or some other lesser brand hotel and get free WiFi yet here I have to pay. That seems a little backwards. I understand that this is a luxury hotel but in 2013 WiFi has become a little more that just a luxury. Please address this.
Secondly I was slightly disappointed with the breakfast. The food tasted really good but I was hoping for $15 there would be some kind of pancakes, waffles, and/or French toast. I understand the hotel tries to put forth a healthy living message but I wouldn't say bacon and sausage fits that description (both of which were present).
All in all, this was a fantastic place to stay and despite by relatively minor complaints, I would most definitely stay there again as well as recommend it to a friend.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Washington Dulles Airport Hotel Herndon
- The Westin Washington Dulles Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the comfort of Westin, only minutes from Dulles Airport. In addition to a convenient location and comfortable hotel rooms, our hotel provides amazing meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Washington Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.