Stayed with my husband for one night. Check in was simple. John at the front desk was not overly friendly but wasn't rude either. He seemed like he was having a bad day. It happens. Moving on...here is the breakdown:
Hotel: Very nice and clean hotel lobby and common areas.
Location: Tucked away but very close to Interstate 95
Service/Staff: Nice enough. Room service staff was nice but they did get both orders wrong.
Restaurant: Didn't eat there but did order room service which I believe came from Padella's (on site restaurant). We each got a cheeseburger. Mine was extremely DRY even though I asked for it medium. Breakfast was worse! Eggs were powdered, 'maple' (didn't taste like maple to me) sausage was disgusting, has browns were not edible. TERRIBLE food!
Room: The room was clean and the bed was VERY comfortable. There was a refrigerator which was nice. Bathroom has a huge shower but the ceiling in the shower had a big wet spot and looked like it was getting moldy.
Parking: Free which was a plus.
Overall, a decent place to stay for one night. Definitely not up to Westin standards though.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Washington Dulles Airport Hotel Herndon
- The Westin Washington Dulles Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the comfort of Westin, only minutes from Dulles Airport. In addition to a convenient location and comfortable hotel rooms, our hotel provides amazing meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Washington Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.