“Nice Hotel!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Santa Barbara, California
“Nice Hotel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Very friendly and accomodating! I do like the convenience and decor! Very clean and comfy Only suggestion is to clear the hallway of laundry and trash bags more frequently when cleaning rooms. I enjoyed the pantry where they have a microwave on each floor. Also was able to do some laundry! So helpful!!

Room Tip: I am not sure what is best, my room faced the road, still a nice view and very quiet!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Jim K, General Manager at Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear Sunnynlajolla,

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport. I am happy to see that you enjoyed the decor and convenient location of the hotel as well as our friendly and accomodating staff. We hope the next time you are traveling to this area you choose to stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Los Angeles, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was a great place for our two night stay. The staff was wonderful, friendly and helpful. The room was nicely furnished and quiet with a very comfortable bed. Free parking, unusual in the DC area. A nice gym and free internet. Our AAA rate was reasonable and included a nice breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Laura S,

Thank for the great review of the Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport hotel. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed the room furnishings, AAA rate that included breakfast, and most of all the service from our staff. We hope the next time you are traveling to the Dulles area you choose to stay with us again.
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was the victim of a cancelled flight out of Dulles and chose this hotel to spend the night. This is after a flight from Heathrow UK! The restaurant was closing so I got something to go and went up to a wonderful room. The beds were beautifully made, the room a delight. The next morning I took a shower and would have taken a bath too in the large tub but was afraid I'd never get out!
Had a great breakfast at the hotel dining room, checked out and hopped on the shuttle bus back to Dulles.

If I ever am in the neighborhood again, this is where I'll stay. I recommend this Hotel hightly. Wonderful management and staff.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear CarolFarkasKirven,

Thank you for the wonderful review of the Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport. Even though your flight to Heathrow was cancelled and I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for staying with us.
Centreville, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I spent the night here before an early morning flight because my hot water heater at home was busted and wouldn't be repaired till after my trip.

The good:
- Room was clean and I felt safe
- I was upgraded to the executive lounge level (I am SPG Gold)
- Parking was easy
- 7 min drive to Dulles
- Check-in was efficient

Needs work
- Not sure what it is but the lady at reception didn't seem to smile much

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear scherva,

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport. I am glad to read you enjoyed the clean rooms, safety and security, and efficient check in. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Very nice hotel and very friendly staff location is good for a business or someone who is waiting for his flight few mints away from the airport hotel provide 5 miles radial of transport which can take you to nice plaza which have food courts , restaurants and a supermarket
I would highly recommend it

Stayed May 2014
Jim K, General Manager at Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport. I am very happy that you enjoyed the hotel, the friendly staff, and the surrounding area(restaurants and shops). When traveling to the Dulles Area we hope you choose to stay with us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I usually never write reviews. Im too lazy to do that. But I decided that this time is an exception. Outstanding customer service. David, a receptionist was very helpful in every way possible from the moment we walked into the hotel until the moment we checked out. I have never seen or experienced a better customer service before, they treat you like family and what more can one ask? You cant beat that not even at five star hotels. For a three star hotel this is way more than enough. On behalf of the El Masri family I would like to thank Sheraton for everything. It has been a great pleasure. Thank you.

Stayed May 2014
Dear Mohammed M,

Thank you for the great review of the Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport. I am very happy to read that David took such great care of you and your family. I will share your comments with David and the entire team here at the hotel. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.
Marlboro, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

This hotel was very quiet...I didn't hear toilets, people talking in the hall, etc. The room was very nice... king bed that comfortable.. Bathroom with large enough counter for 'stuff'..........my only comment was that there were only two large towels in the bathroom, which for two people, one with long hair, is not adequate. Most hotels put at least 3 - 4 in the bathroom.. I noticed this too late. Kitchen services were available on two floors, with a microwave, etc.

Room Tip: Free parking was great.......rates are way cheaper during the weekend.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear JoanneL,

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport. I am glad to see you enjoyed a quiet and comfortable time with us. When traveling to the Dulles area we hope you choose to stay with us again.

Been to Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!