“Excellent Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
“Excellent Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had pizza delivered to our hotel. It was very good, especially the eggplant and mozz. The kids enjoyed the thin crust.

Visited October 2013

Wiehle, VA
“Best Pizza and Subs in Herndon/Reston. (But with added freight)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Yes, their pizza and subs are the best. I hop for their sake the Herndon government is at least cutting them some slack on their BPOL tax for all the Restaurant Meals tax revenue this place brings to the town's coffers...

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Morpeth, United Kingdom
“A reasonable pizza at a reasonable price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

When your travelling and are tired and need a quick meal you could do worse than pick up a pizza from here. I had Italian sauasage with extra cheese. Within 10 min I had a nice thin crust tasty pizza Job done !

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Pizza and a Punch in the Face”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great pizza but seriously lacking in customer service.

The hotel concierge called saying the pizza delivery guy was downstairs. When I let him in he was visually agitated and very persistent stating he had called three times and the ringing stopped but no one spoke. I explained that I had an app on my phone with no simm card so it must be an internet or app issue. He kept repeating himself staying someone answered but no one spoke insinuating I was messing with him. I shrugged my shoulders and walked away. I told myself its damn good pizza and I’d just pick it up next time.

The next time was pickup. When I arrived I noticed the bill was seven dollars more than the last order. If you don’t ask for the coupon they charge you full price, fair enough. I asked for parmesan cheese and the gentleman brought me a small container. I sprinkled it on the pizza, signed the receipt and added two dollars stating I’m giving you a two dollar tip if you’ll bring me three more of these. He brought me one more. I asked for two more he returned and said loudly, “ONE IS ENOUGH!!!” I said ooookay sprinkled it on and stated that’s what the two dollars was for. He said two dollars is nothing, this is expensive. Noticing I was not happy he said he wasn’t going to charge the two dollars but didn’t offer to bring me more parmesan cheese.

While buying a container of parmesan cheese is easy enough; it’s the overall attitude of this establishment that’s disconcerting. First a delivery guy with an attitude, second his boss behind the counter and next who knows. They’re getting a two because it’s good pizza. Chances are you’ll be fine but if not…I told you so:-) With such good pizza it’s a shame.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chesterfield, Michigan
“Nice little restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Food was very good. Had buffalo chicken pizza. Personal size is more than enough. Order garlic bread sticks. Were not as good as I thought they would be.

Visited December 2012