This is a new hotel, and very nice. I called for the Shuttle bus from the airport, it got there in about 20 min. The ride was quick and the driver was nice. Check in was easy. Room is big with a very large TV with HD stations. Really good place to chill for the night. Staff was nice, and helpful. The breakfast included is cold items but you can order hot items for a fee. The rates are very good for what you get. At times they share shuttle service and pool hours with the Sheraton next door. This is my new place to stay at IAD. The road the hotel is on is also new.. If you put Hyatt Dulles in your GPS you will get there.. the new road is across the way from the entrance to the Hyatt Dulles.. you will see the Sheraton on the corner, the Hyatt place shares a parking lot.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East Hotel Herndon
- Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East Hotel
- Hyatt Place Herndon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance to Dulles International Airport and west of Washington D.C., the Hyatt Place Herndon/Dulles Airport-East hotel offers access to some of the area’s best attractions. The hotel features spacious guestrooms with the Hyatt Grand Bed™ and 42" flat panel HDTV. Additional amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel, complimentary breakfast buffet, fitness center, 24/7 Guest Kitchen serves snacks/entrees, Intimate Bakery Café, business center, complimentary parking and complimentary airport shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.